Status
Not open for further replies.

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Ok GG experts..... I have Ody inside the UFS. I built it exactly as Imeo shows in the video. I have been reading and searching for 2 days. There is no travel in the tank because the top part of the bottom of the Ody mouthpiece is making contact with the underside of the UFS top cap. I can only open the UFS tank about a quarter turn. So I am experiencing feeding/wicking problems. Also the draw is so tight. It is about 1/3 of what it should be, even with the air control open the whole way.
I received the UFS a few days ago. I broke it down all the way rebuilt it with vaseline under the guidance of an expert video. Then I successfully vaped an entire tank with a HH 357 long barrell. I found that we can put Ody inside, so I installed it as Imeo shows. It is pretty strait forward, besides this little clearance issue.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
not 100% on this one but try leaving the wick hang out like this...
N7ycG.jpg
[/IMG]

Attachments

• 2012-01-22 00.22.57.jpg
    2012-01-22 00.22.57.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 26

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
I would have to leave the mouth piece open a hair to allow wicking with this idea. I think it will flood, but if there is enough clearance to open and close that would solve that. I dont think there is enough room, when I go to put the top cap on there is no clearance at all it is flush. If I could lower the Ody drip base a couple of MMs it would aslo help.

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
You need another top section that screws on before the top cap giving more clearance to adjust.

sent using carrier pigeon.

Thats what I thought but I have a complete UFS system and Imeo did not mention this in the video. One would think that would be importent enough that he would of said so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread