• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ugh....jobhunting again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
So I found out my contract is going to end in a couple weeks....

Did I say that I really hate jobhunting?

Stressing here....almost went and bought a pack....(i did smoke one after I found this out)...

Let's just call this the JOB HUNTERS SUPPORT GROUP :)

I'll know if a few hours if I'm in the same boat as yourself...

My contract actually ended a few months ago, but now money is being shuttled to IP protection overseas. If there is not an influx of funds today, then I'm out the door in a couple of days.

Shame, I really like this gig. Like you, I hate jobhunting. (Don't think I'll smoke over it though.)

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
Thanks Fudgey. This will be my second time in 2 years. Last one I was one of 3 remaining when the doors closed and the place employed about 120 when I started. This one, being a start-up, is more understandable than the last.

That really sucks!! The company I work for was a family oriented place with about 2000 employees. We merged with another company and a lot of positions were eliminated. :( If we ever get bought out I might not be so lucky then .

My DH worked for a guy that just up and left town with the money to pay everyone :glare:

sea

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
I've been job hunting for the last two months. I was traveling in Guatemala and plan after plan after plan fell through, so I'm staying with my parents until I find something. I am currently being considered for two positions at the same company and might hear something back today. I would be so happy to work there and live in the area it's in.

I hate job hunting and the dehumanizing process it can be dropping carefully crafted resumes and cover letters into the void and hearing nothing back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread