UK Parliamentary Inquiry Challenges WHO's Anti-Vaping Stance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapeon4Life

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2020
Nevada, USA
"A parliamentary study group in the United Kingdom has called on the British government and health authorities to challenge the World Health Organization (WHO) position on vaping at an upcoming international treaty conference. The UK is the largest and most prominent country to advocate for vaping as a harm reduction tool for people who smoke, but until now has not pressed the WHO to change its prohibitionist stance........"

"Indeed, it will be nearly impossible to move the FCTC Secretariat from its current stance, which is wedded to the positions of the Bloomberg-funded tobacco control groups that have controlled it for years. The UK would have to bring other large countries to its point of view in order to convince the FCTC to shift toward vaping and harm reduction........."

UK Parliamentary Inquiry Challenges WHO's Anti-Vaping Stance - Vaping360

This is the person who wants to take your vapes away:
Michael Bloomberg
5fa2eac11df1d50018218da9

This is where he comes from - Maybe he should go home ?
stairs-leading-to-an-abstract-door-wrapped-in-flames-picture-id1268649090

Bloomberg Philanthropies - What they are all about :evil:

Last edited:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Well the WHO has the average humans best interest in mind, there is no doubt about that. The actions they’ve taken and will continue to take against the CCP for hiding the source of and then continue to lie about where covid came from. Along with their efforts to contain the virus in their country but were sure to let known infected people to travel internationally in an effort to mask how this virus came to be. Oh wait the WHO & the CCP have been in cahoots this whole time spreading lies and misinformation. So zero credibility between them makes me care very little about anything these cowards say.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
WHO?
It's great that the UK government have this stance, but in the great scheme of things I doubt it will make the slightest difference.

I’d agree, it probably won’t make a difference. Having said that I think it’s important a respected government tells the truth. The truth needs to be heard, and when it comes from a reputable source, it isn’t as easily dismissed.

Vapeon4Life

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2020
Nevada, USA
Money makes the world go round, not politics.
A lot of money is based upon trust which has to have some basis in truth - When the money starts to promote deceit and fraud it starts to lose much of its value
- Hence, Michael Bloomberg may not be nearly as rich as many think he is.

Many years ago a businessman/gambler once told me money don't mean much - Its the way we keep score.
Bloomberg-funded tobacco control groups are being exposed internationally for what they really represent - And the score is beginning to turn against Bloomberg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread