Status
Not open for further replies.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Drew or anyone ... do these batteries on your web site fit perfectly in the mini Xhaler? i bought my mini from someone and it came with trustfires BUT the battery length is 37 so it fits but you really have to screw it down very hard so that is not fitting right. do these ultrafires fit good and what is the length on these? 34 i hope.
is anyone using High Drain 16340 yet and do they fit? thanks

Cos

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Bily,
Those ultra fires run so Hot and cold that they are all a little different...The IMRs fit the best but I am having a hell of a time getting them... DO you have a Prototype or the XSHaler? There is a slight difference but they should still fit...Some of the prototypes were a little thin and wouldnt fit unless the UF batt was perfect...But I sold all of those with the batteries that would fit...
Drew

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
yeh the ultrafires i have are longer . measured them they come to 37. but i have an old unique frire and that fits perfect cause it is 34. so no biggee. as far as i know its not the Prototype its the XSHaler. anyway im using the hell outta it and it works fine with other batts. yeh i love this thing.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread