Ultrapure

Status
Not open for further replies.

capnbang

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
Alabama
Ultrapure is great!Its my everyday vape.I noticed in one of your stickies you may be adding new flavors in the future.I vote for maybe a vanilla flavor kinda like what you get in a njoy carto.I started vaping 8 months ago and thats what I started with.I quit smoking the very day I tried it.So if its got me it should get others.BTW I was a 2 pack a day Marllboro reds for 20 years.It shouldn't have been as easy as it was to quit,but it was.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Ultrapure is great!Its my everyday vape.I noticed in one of your stickies you may be adding new flavors in the future.I vote for maybe a vanilla flavor kinda like what you get in a NJOY carto.I started vaping 8 months ago and thats what I started with.I quit smoking the very day I tried it.So if its got me it should get others.BTW I was a 2 pack a day Marllboro reds for 20 years.It shouldn't have been as easy as it was to quit,but it was.

Well first of all congratulations on quitting smoking. I know how hard it is to quit, I was a pack and a half a day guy. We tried to make the ULTRApure come as close to a real cigarette as possible, and I think that's why it works so well for people. Out of all those different flavors out there, I like it the best. If I want chocolate or strawberry or pumpkin pie flavor, I will go eat some, not vape it. Now we do have some new flavors in the works, and vanilla is a possibility. But we are just taking our time, because we want to insure that it is the safest possible liquid out there. We will keep you updated as they come out.

capnbang

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
Alabama
I came to Innovapor about a month ago for the Ultrapure 100% vg because I thought I was having a allergic reaction to pg.I love the flavor it became my everyday all day vape.Now with no change with the allergy I'm thinkn it may be the vg!So I'm gonna go 100% pg for the next week or two and see what happens.Any chance you guys will ever make a pg version?Some people are allergic to one or the other.Would be nice to cater to both sides.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I came to Innovapor about a month ago for the Ultrapure 100% vg because I thought I was having a allergic reaction to pg.I love the flavor it became my everyday all day vape.Now with no change with the allergy I'm thinkn it may be the vg!So I'm gonna go 100% pg for the next week or two and see what happens.Any chance you guys will ever make a pg version?Some people are allergic to one or the other.Would be nice to cater to both sides.

No I don't think we will ever come out with a pg version. PG in its natural state is a very terrible tasting liquid, which is why most of the flavors made out of pg have lots of additives. We would never be able to replicate the ULTRApure flavor with pg. And adding a bunch of additives would go against everything we stand for in our liquid, which is the purest and cleanest liquid available. I hope you figure out what it is that is causing an allergic reaction though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread