unclassified: Preferential tutorial, Vaping jokes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickyCM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2018
www.cloumix.com
Hello all:rickroll:
Points & Coupons
Cloumix.com is offering a points program that help you earn points to save more when purchase vape items.

100 points = $1

HOW TO GET
1. Register on Cloumix.com
If you are a new customer and complete registration on cloumix.com, you will directly get 25 points!

2. Sign up for Newsletter
If you sign up our Newsletter, 40 points will be rewarded to your account!

3. Invite Friends
If you ask your friends to sign up on Cloumix.com! when your friends place order successfully on cloumix.com, you will get 30 points! Each order work on it!

4. Write reviews on Cloumix
You can write some honest reviews for each product which you purchased from cloumix, you will get 30 points!

5.order our products to earn more
When Orders reach $ 100 you can get 100points
When Orders reach $ 500 you can get 500 points
When Orders reach $1000, you can get 1000 points

HOW TO USE
When you have earned certain points ( you can check it from your account), you can use them as you purchase on Cloumix.com! Just enter chosen products in your shopping cart, you will save money when paying!

In addition, please kindly notice that: If you cancel or return your purchase, Cloumix will withdrawn the corresponding points from your account.

Good luck friends!!!:angel:

MickyCM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2018
www.cloumix.com
Big News ;););)

Once register and login our website, people will enjoy much cheaper price before using coupon. More Shopping, more discount.
GO! GO! GO!

Daily%20Deal.jpg

Cloumix.com

MickyCM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2018
www.cloumix.com
Happy Labor Day!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Today, I will show you a happy joke happening between Dutch customer and our staff in this labor day. These are the conversations.

Customer: Dear Justfog, I just bought one and straight away ran into a problem. I checked the entire box, but couldn’t find a toddler. The Dutch manual clearly state that I need to hold a toddler upright for two minutes before I can vape. So please provide me with an appropriate solution, making a toddler myself will take too long.

Staff: Sorry sir. May I ask you a question? What is the meaning of toddler in Justfog Minifit Kit?

Customer: A toddler is a small child in English. A 3 to 5 year old, the Dutch (Netherlands) word is “Peuter”. So your minifit instruction manual, in the yellow part, literally tells me to “hold a small child upright for 2 min” before vaping.

Staff: Justfog must make a mistake in it. Thanks for your explanation.

Customer: I asked some people in our high end vape group to borrow their children to hold them up for two minutes. We had a good laugh.
1f602.png

Staff: Haha. So funny. Anyway, hope you have a good vaping experience. We're very happy to be at your service.

Customer: It’s far better than I expected it to be. So good job on the minifit. Have a good one
1f44d_1f3fb.png

Staff: Thank you!

Haha, everybody. Have you get this joke? Hope you guys like this joke.
Happy Labor Day again.

MickyCM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2018
www.cloumix.com
Daily jokes
Today, my friends and I talk about Digiflavor ETNA MTL RDA.
When talking about BF Squonk Pin VS Standard Pin, we laughed. One of our friends said,"Extra BF Squonk pin, does that mean we will get a boyfriend for buy the RDA. I will keep wait, haha." What a great bargain? Buy a RDA with two "boyfriends". Soooo, girls, why are still waiting.:w00t::w00t::w00t:

MickyCM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2018
www.cloumix.com
Happy Joke Time:pervy::pervy::pervy:

Recently I bought an electronic cigarette, the feeling is great. Yesterday, I went out and put it in my jeans pocket for convenience. Maybe it was too tight of my jeans and pressured the switch of my vaporizer. All people on the metro were watching my crotch smoking but said nothing. I didn't feel anything and concentrate on my mobile phone until a kind man patted me and said: "Hey, bro. It seems you little brother is bombing"
Oh my god! It was not bombing. But I guessed it was almost done, just less some cumin powder.

MickyCM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2018
www.cloumix.com
Joke time:D:D:D

I work in the company's ministry of commerce. My daily job is to meet clients and chat with them some daily affairs. Today, I go to meet a customer with my boss. During the small talk, the customer gave me a cigarette. I lit the cigarette and smoked. And the customer also lit one. Short while, my cigarette is burning out. But, I suddenly found out the customer's cigarette was still intact. Apparently, he was smoking all the time? Then, I began to stare at him and wondering about it. I was so dazed that I suddenly said, "when will it end?" A torrent of conversation was broken between them. And two boss stared at me with total surprise. I was extremely embarrassed at that moment.
Fortunately, after my explanation, they understood what I mean at the end. Until now, I still remember how sweat flew through my back. The customer told me that he was quitting. He was smoking e-cigarette. I laughed along with a sentence, "I will get one, too." My boss breathed a sigh of relief and gave me a quick look with lethal eyes.

MickyCM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2018
www.cloumix.com
Happy Vape Time:party:

After marriage, the wife advised her husband to quit smoking. But her husband always said it was hard not to

smoke after dinner. Then, one night, she saw him light a cigarette as soon as he was lying in bed. She was so

angry that she threw a pillow over her husband and said, you didn't eat anything, why you smoked now? Her

husband was wronged, and said to her, I just swallowed.

Cloumix Vape Store

MickyCM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2018
www.cloumix.com
Happy joke time:rickroll:

A student likes smoking Smok series vapes very much.

One day, he was caught by his teacher for smoking. But, he insisted on that it was

a mistake. His teacher asked him that, "Fine, can you explain why can I smell smoke?"

The student thought for a moment and said, "That's my body scent.":angel:

Vape Shop

MickyCM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2018
www.cloumix.com
Happy joke time:rickroll:

When in class, I was smoking electronic cigarette. Suddenly, the teacher pointed me to answer questions. I was

stuck for a long time not daring speaking a word. Then, my deskmate poked me with his fingers. Smoke rising

from my mouth and nose...

I still remember the eyes of my teacher... "

Vape Shop in Cloumix.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread