Unflavored e liquid : best options / vendors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bored2Tears

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
Western South Dakota
I'm posting here, rather than in the DIY liquid sub-forum, as I thought it seemed prudent.

I want to buy some unflavored e liquid, in larger quantities. Basically, I just want 50PG/50VG in about 12% nic strength. If I can buy this pre-made at 10-15 cents per ml, then I would prefer to just buy this ready made from a quality vendor.

For a number of reasons, I would prefer not to get into DIY liquids. I just want to know if someone can recommend vendors who sell unflavored liquid at a budget price but that is quality juice.

Recommendations? Also, this is probably an obvious question....but I am gonna ask anyway. Does unflavored liquid need any time to blend together? I'd use the term steep, but that sounds dumb as there's no flavor to come through...just wondering if it needs any time before vaping.

Bored2Tears

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
Western South Dakota
Follow up question. For those of you who DIY, what is your typical cost to create unflavored nic liquid? I'm weighing the pros and cons. If the savings is only like $5 per month to DIY, then I'm not gonna bother. I vape about 7 ml per day currently...so I can't imagine that the savings for me would be significant to DIY.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Here's a vendor i buy extracts from. $ 32.25 for 240 ml of 50/50 12 mg. That works out to about 13 cents per ml i think.

https://www.myvapejuice.com/product...d/159/osCsid/bbcb8ad47a3a9c88b75cebae050c4fa3

Check Wizard Labs as well. they might offer this option. I bought pg,vg and nic separately from them. Definitely worked out cheaper than 13 cents per ml, though i don't remember by how much. Excellent service and packaging especially on the nic bottle which was triple vacuum packed or something.

I did the math on Wizard Labs. You could buy 500 ml of pg and vg for $ 9.49 each. 120 ml of 100mg/ml nic for $ 15.99. Mix it all up and you have 1120 ml of solution at 10.7 mg /ml nic. Works out to about 3 cents per ml. If you want to get it at exactly 12 mg, you need to do a little more math !

Last edited:

Bored2Tears

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
Western South Dakota
Thanks, Mazinny for the response. I will have to weigh out the pros and cons here. I knew of one vendor that pre mixed into the desired strength of nicotine and PG/VG ratio, but thought maybe someone out there was doing it for a little less $. The DIY option is way cheaper but not sure I need 1120 ml on hand.

The 240ml pre mixed unflavored is what I am looking for, but I guess most vendors are going to be $30 or more. Was hoping someone out there was doing it for a little less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread