Unflavored first time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Rizo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
Riverside, California, United States
So after all the hype I ordered from MFS and got 24mg unflavored nic @100% pg and 1 liter of vg. Today to my surprise the packages arrived and not having anything in mls around me I took a huge dive and mixed 1oz of 100% pg 24mg juice with 3oz of vg. Ends up 75/25 vg/pg at 6mg, or am I wrong? Hehe

Just wanted to ask and make sure that it's alright to vape right away after shaking vigorously.

And now I have to add that it's a wonderful vape! I love it, nice sweet over tones and great vapor, also seems stronger than other 6mg juices I've had lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
Of course when I mixed it and hoped I would like it I didn't realize 4oz translates into almost 120 ml haha... Got some to last me a little while lol

I cut all my pre-mix juice with unflavored. Seems everything I bought or made was too strong. I now mix 100ml of unflavored at a time and use it with my pre-mixed juice. At first I thought they would taste weak but it actually made the flavor better. I use 25 drops in a 6ml bottle and 13 in a 3ml bottle with the rest unfavored.

With my DIY flavors it is 6 drops in a 6ml and 3 drops in a 3ml.

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
I took a huge dive and mixed 1oz of 100% pg 24mg juice with 3oz of vg. Ends up 75/25 vg/pg at 6mg, or am I wrong? Hehe

Your math is correct. 75%VG / 25%PG 6mg/mL finished product.

From time to time, I'll vape unflavored with a touch of Ethyl Maltol. It's a nice, simple departure from my other DIY liquids.

Jonathan Rizo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
Your math is correct. 75%VG / 25%PG 6mg/mL finished product.

From time to time, I'll vape unflavored with a touch of Ethyl Maltol. It's a nice, simple departure from my other DIY liquids.

I'm thinking from time to time I can add some me told or cool flavor similar to it for a change of flavor or lack thereof if needed. So far I'm loving unflavored with higher vg. It seems like it takes longer to vape through the bottle and this unflavored seems so much stronger I don't chain vape because I got a nic buzz haha.

For those that haven't tried it, I'm JR abd I approve of this message! (Aka try it haha)

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
So after all the hype I ordered from MFS and got 24mg unflavored nic @100% pg and 1 liter of vg. Today to my surprise the packages arrived and not having anything in mls around me I took a huge dive and mixed 1oz of 100% pg 24mg juice with 3oz of vg. Ends up 75/25 vg/pg at 6mg, or am I wrong? Hehe

Just wanted to ask and make sure that it's alright to vape right away after shaking vigorously.

And now I have to add that it's a wonderful vape! I love it, nice sweet over tones and great vapor, also seems stronger than other 6mg juices I've had lol

Congrats, glad you like. Welcome to the CLEAR side.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
I cut all my pre-mix juice with unflavored. Seems everything I bought or made was too strong. I now mix 100ml of unflavored at a time and use it with my pre-mixed juice. At first I thought they would taste weak but it actually made the flavor better. I use 25 drops in a 6ml bottle and 13 in a 3ml bottle with the rest unfavored.

With my DIY flavors it is 6 drops in a 6ml and 3 drops in a 3ml.

I've been cutting all my pre-mix that I buy with straight VG. I have dropped from 24mg down to 6mg in the last 10 months. I haven't really noticed any difference at all in the lower nic level since changing over to a high VG content. I don't think it will be much longer and I will be vaping 0mg. I recently purchased some 12mg nic from Wizard Labs and wound up sending it to super X. I just couldn't seem to find a DIY recipe or any mixture at all that was remotely vapable... I am experimenting with a few flavors and straight VG that hasn't been too bad. I was a menthol guy for 40+ yrs and couldn't stand non-menthol at all and that is what unflavored reminded me of.

Jonathan Rizo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
I've been cutting all my pre-mix that I buy with straight VG. I have dropped from 24mg down to 6mg in the last 10 months. I haven't really noticed any difference at all in the lower nic level since changing over to a high VG content. I don't think it will be much longer and I will be vaping 0mg. I recently purchased some 12mg nic from Wizard Labs and wound up sending it to super X. I just couldn't seem to find a DIY recipe or any mixture at all that was remotely vapable... I am experimenting with a few flavors and straight VG that hasn't been too bad. I was a menthol guy for 40+ yrs and couldn't stand non-menthol at all and that is what unflavored reminded me of.

I thought kind of like that for a while but as I vaped flavored juices more and more I just kept getting bored of flavored that I once loved. Unflavored is a happy place for me and I don't see that changing other than maybe adding a touch of menthol or something every once in a while. In fact i think that any flavor I vape was already tasting close to this but unflavored is a much clearer and smoother vape. YMMV of course

cioranes

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Paris, France
Unflavored is awesome. I've been vaping 8mg 80/20 vg/pg for three months now. I have some mint crystals diluting in pg for those days I feel like a refreshment (and then just use that pg in the mix).
It makes me feel quite good that all the ingredients (but nicotine) come straight from a pharmacy.

And more important, unflavored is the only "flavor" that has decided my wife to switch to the ecig. She was grossed by all the flavors I was making her try, and continued polluting the house with camels until recently (although she doesn't want anything but ego/clearo... Working on it)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread