Not open for further replies.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I prefer to call mine nic flavored :D

Nothing is unflavored ...... Just like no product is unscented ...... not with a nose like mine.

Side note: If anyone can provide me an unscented hair spray for my wife I would pay a handsome finders fee :) I got her to ditch the perfumes and girly deode 20 years ago ..... but apparently life just cannot go on without hair spray :( In the summer she goes out and sprays it on the deck but winter is tough.

Back to reality...... (oops there goes gravity)

I've had nic flavored in 1 or 2 REOs for a long time ...... for some reason I vape it more in the morning then drift toward a flavor later in the day.

I do 12mg @75% VG .......... I could easily vape that only until the end of time, but I like some flavors. I do dilute my flavors though at least doubling or sometimes tripling the yield. To me it makes the flavor better and the price better ... win-win

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I prefer to call mine nic flavored :D

Nothing is unflavored ...... Just like no product is unscented ...... not with a nose like mine.

Side note: If anyone can provide me an unscented hair spray for my wife I would pay a handsome finders fee :) I got her to ditch the perfumes and girly deode 20 years ago ..... but apparently life just cannot go on without hair spray :( In the summer she goes out and sprays it on the deck but winter is tough.

Back to reality...... (oops there goes gravity)

I've had nic flavored in 1 or 2 REOs for a long time ...... for some reason I vape it more in the morning then drift toward a flavor later in the day.

I do 12mg @75% VG .......... I could easily vape that only until the end of time, but I like some flavors. I do dilute my flavors though at least doubling or sometimes tripling the yield. To me it makes the flavor better and the price better ... win-win

Tim, wish i could help with the hairspray problem.

i was about to suggest gluing on a designer hairspray label onto a can of compressed air...

.. but then i realized that sort of thinking may have a tad to do with why i am no longer married...
:)

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Tim, wish i could help with the hairspray problem.

i was about to suggest gluing on a designer hairspray label onto a can of compressed air...

.. but then i realized that sort of thinking may have a tad to do with why i am no longer married...
:)

Thats awesome dood!

NerdVap0r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Bay Area
Well well well, the Unflavored has arrived ^^. Will give it a good vape after i run some errands.

JfbSUg8.jpg

Oudghvv.jpg

So just shake the bottle before every use as the label says and just load up and vape str8 out the bottle? Just making sure once again before i hurt myself so im sry in advance lol. Will give some feedback in few hours to see how i like it. Only thing i did so far was crack it open and took a whiff. Absolutely no smell at all, all is lookin well :p. (yes thats me in the bottle reflection haha)

Last edited:

cr12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2009
I completely got ruined on flavors, I have been on unflavored mbv 20 pg 80 vg at 12mg I add about 15 drops of halo subzero. I think it's a quart bottle, I got it around 15 feb, so far I've used 2/3ds of the bottle and one 30 ml of subzero is about 2/3ds as well. So I've spent around $45 bucks to vape for 2 months. Then you factor in using an rba (which rebuild cost is next to nothing) it's very economical. If you haven't tried it you must. Now all flavors taste overwhelming. Everyone that hits my reo says they like it. Super x got
Me on this train, And I appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NerdVap0r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Bay Area
Wow, i dont taste any hint of any sweetness whatsoever. I shouldve tried this alot earlier as i wasted tons of money on flavors i tossed out or gave away. My new all day vape. Gonna buy another bottle lol. Any other vendors i should try out? One more bottle of 120ml and im pretty much set for months and months, Woo hooo!! So clean and buttery lol. Im in love with unflavored instantly.

Last edited:

NerdVap0r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Bay Area
Since it can oxidize I try to minimize opening of bottle. I break my larger bottles into multiple smaller ones and keep them in the freezer until ready to use.

Thx nice to know, Just gonna put it in my computer desk drawer lol. Looking to buy with 100% VG and see the difference. Wizard Lab is the same as MFS right? Want to try out a full 100% VG ratio now and see if i want any PG in the juice. Its pretty smooth as it is right now at 75/25.

PapaGeno21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
RI
Using wizard labs pg, vg, and nicotine...

70pg
30vg
6mg nicotine
.58% TFA menthol pg liquid

That's been my 95% of the time vape for the last 4 months. Almost got turned off from vaping because I simply don't care for much of the flavors.

I almost feel like its a waste having all these mods and kayfuns and attys but I love the toys and the hobby I just don't have a large variety of juices lol.

But I'll take this unflavored over anything else. It reminds me the most of smoking surprisingly as cigarettes don't really have a taste. Just that menthol hit and that's what I get from this.

Oh and I never have to change wicks. I put 100ml of juice through my current kayfun and the wick still looks new lol. I change just to do it.

NerdVap0r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Bay Area
Using wizard labs pg, vg, and nicotine...

70pg
30vg
6mg nicotine
.58% TFA menthol pg liquid

That's been my 95% of the time vape for the last 4 months. Almost got turned off from vaping because I simply don't care for much of the flavors.

I almost feel like its a waste having all these mods and kayfuns and attys but I love the toys and the hobby I just don't have a large variety of juices lol.

But I'll take this unflavored over anything else. It reminds me the most of smoking surprisingly as cigarettes don't really have a taste. Just that menthol hit and that's what I get from this.

Oh and I never have to change wicks. I put 100ml of juice through my current kayfun and the wick still looks new lol. I change just to do it.

Yea i like flavors but they get old fast for me lol.

Am i in the right section here btw.
http://wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=product/product&path=83_60_61&product_id=55

Im gonna get the VG 100% option. Doesn't look like they have mix ratios in here for ex. 50/50 etc etc.

Last edited:

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I like to stick with 48 mg in all VG .......

Then I take 2 more parts 1-VG and 1-PG and shake'r up.

16mg 66%VG and 33%PG is a home run for me. Vape it up straight or ad a little flavor.

The AVE Sweet tart that I had and was way too strong I've been adding at 10% ......

Crazy 10% AVE and 90% nic flavored and its still a little strong flavored for me.

Sure brings the price down on it though. Got 2 running nic flavor again.

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
I still have to get around to trying koolada. I hate all the menthols I've tried but I have heard it's more of a cooling effect than anything else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a menthol smoker but hated menthol vapes....a touch of pepermint and koolada is a perfect replacement for that true menthol feel :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread