Status
Not open for further replies.

kinggirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Dallas
So, I've seen a lot of people using unflavored or mixing it. Can anyone tell me where to buy this? I was looking on my freedom smokes but it appears as though you still have to mix it with something correct? Like mix pg with nicotine? I'm looking to buy something already mixed just without flavoring. I don't have room to store gallons nor do I have room or time to mix stuff up but hoping surely there is somewhere I can buy it already done for me?

Thanks!

BockinBboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Illinois
There are different ways to do it. But sounds like you want to order like you do flavoured juices. So to do that from MFS, you just choose nic level, vg/pg ratio, and size of bottle you want... link below ;)

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/unflavored-nicotine-smoke-juice-e-liquid.html

- Bboy

ETA: Hmmm, it appears they only offer 24mg and up... coulda sworn when I originally purchase unflavoured I got it from them in 12mg :blink:

Last edited:

kinggirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Dallas

BockinBboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Illinois
The lowest mg on that is 24 but is that the same as buying 24mg nic in flavored from companies? I'm vaping between 6mg and 12mg now so 24mg might kick me on my ..... :)

Yeah, sorry I edited that post a min too late. But yes, that would be the same as buying 24mg nic in flavoured from other places too. Looks like Pwheeler's nude nic suggestion would work as well - I also added Wizard labs and Mad Vapes as an option to find what you are looking for without the hassle of mixing.

- Bboy

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Halo Fusion's unflavored works out to $400.00 for the same strength/amount you can get from MFS for $40.00 (plus roughly $15 for some VG/PG to dilute it with).

I initally bought beakers/syringes/etc. to measure with, but I saw where Super-X used translucent condiment bottles (think restaurant ketchup, like THESE that you can grab at the grocery for @$3.00) he marks with a line to fill to. Doing it that way, couldn't be any easier.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I'm home now, so I can send you this link: 6mg/mL - 36mg/mL Nicotine Base - Nude Nicotine

You can get all the way down to 6mg, and a good selection of vg/pg mix and can get a whole liter of it for $38, up to $55 per liter for 36mg. That's only 3.8 to 5.5 cents per ml and you don't have to do anything to it, but add flavor if you want.

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
I switched from some of the "on sale" Nic vendors to Vapers Tek - I do not like the peppery burn from other nic. VTek has the best nic with zero peppery burn I have tried. Yes, they may be more expensive but I don't want my sweet sweet juice flavors destroyed by pepper taste.

just throwing this out there because when I started DIY and vaping Unflavored I thought all nic was create equal...tis not true!

Also, I add a drop or two of Stevia (can be bought about any where) for a bit of sweetness....I have a sweet_tooth!

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I use Halo's Fusion every day mixed with other juices. It's unflavored, ready to go. No PG or VG or nic needed to add to it. Under Halo's website, its listed under accessories versus juices.

to me, halos fusion is not really unflavored. I can taste the underlying flavor the flavored nics they sell have. not that it is unpleasant, I like it

I'm home now, so I can send you this link: 6mg/mL - 36mg/mL Nicotine Base - Nude Nicotine

You can get all the way down to 6mg, and a good selection of vg/pg mix and can get a whole liter of it for $38, up to $55 per liter for 36mg. That's only 3.8 to 5.5 cents per ml and you don't have to do anything to it, but add flavor if you want.

I use nude's unflavored and I like it

I switched from some of the "on sale" Nic vendors to Vapers Tek - I do not like the peppery burn from other nic. VTek has the best nic with zero peppery burn I have tried. Yes, they may be more expensive but I don't want my sweet sweet juice flavors destroyed by pepper taste.

just throwing this out there because when I started DIY and vaping Unflavored I thought all nic was create equal...tis not true!

Also, I add a drop or two of Stevia (can be bought about any where) for a bit of sweetness....I have a sweet_tooth!

vapers tek is considering selling it in lower nics regularly like nude does. I am going to try some, he said to call and ask about it for now. people seem to like their nic

I also have gotten small (30ml) bottles from diyflavorshack

Funk Dracula

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Earth
I'm still tapping 500ml bottles of 100mg from Wizard labs and RTS, bought over a year ago. I mix it down to 24mg in small batches to vape as needed, adding very little flavoring ( < 3-5%) to a batch if desired.

Different nic base vendors have slightly different flavors when it comes to unflavored, because unflavored on it's own, isn't exactly "unflavored." There is a slight "peppery" taste/bite to nicotine. Almost like a super light cigarette. So far I've only tried MFS, RTS, and Wizard. I've found that MFS and RTS have a stronger pepper bite to them unflavored, while Wizard is a lot more "clean", which is better for DIY mixing flavors, but not so desirable if I want to vape straight up unflavored. For straight up unflavored vaping, I like MFS and RTS better by far because of their bite. For DIY flavor mixing, I like the Wizard.

All the vendors of nic base pretty much are priced around the same ballpark. I'd recommend you order a smaller bottle from the usual suspects (MFS,Wizard,RTS,Nude) and see which one you like the best on it's own and for DIY flavoring. When you buy 100mg at larger quantities, it's lasts so long it's almost like vaping for free. So saving $10 from one vendor over the other is rather pointless. What you should rather do is see which one's nic base "taste" you like the most, then order the huge bottle of it. You'll forget about nicotine for a long while after that.

Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread