Unflavored Nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatJanky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
Tacoma, Wa
Been trying all different flavors and been getting burnt out in them quickly so was gonna take the chance and get some unflavored and give that a whirl but had some questions.
Where is the best place to get this from?
And I seen that people were adding drops of flavoring to their juice, so I can just use this and just add my own flavoring?
Thanks in advance!

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
Unflavored nic juice is a lot more enjoyable than I ever thought it would be. I personally get my Nic base and VG from RTS vapes, others here get it from Wizard labs and several other places I can not recall right off hand. It really is very simple to do. I have been doing DIY flavored juice for a long time, adding a drop or 2 of flavoring is simple as well, although it doesn't work as well with the tobacco flavors as they tend to need steep time to taste the best, but there are plenty of other options out there for flavoring.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I vape 12mg. They both seem to just have 24mg as lowest. I have heard a lot of stuff about unflavored but I want to make sure I am getting a good quality liquid to give it a fair shot. Can you guys help me out?

so, let's say you like 12mg at 50/50 PG/VG. so you buy
- 24mg 100% PG -- then mix the same amount of VG OR buy
- 24mg 100% VG -- then mix the same amount of PG

your end result will be close to 12mg. an online ejuice program can make it slightly more exact.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I like the unflavored from MBV.
They sell it down to 6mg and with every imaginable pg/vg ratio...

j.

haven't checked them in months, but i could swear that MBVs unflavored was the most expensive out there, even tho their flavored is the lw cost leader.

Un5tab1e

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
United States
Wizard Labs seems like the lowest cost, but they only sell 100% pg OR 100%VG.

MyFreedomSmokes sells it in various ratios and i think is the next lowest cost. they have 17% off which expires tomorrow midnight:
Snow Day Sale of 17% OFF EVERYTHING
Use coupon code: SNOWDAY

Wizardlabs has different ratios. You just have to use the pull down after you select vg or pg.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Oh wait..My bad Mamatried they have changed it. Drop down for nic is only 100% vg or pg now. Wonder if you could call a special order. I bought mine from them in 100% vg really cheap and they threw some extra bottles and a droppers in the box.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

i read a post a while back that once they got their new lab up and running, they'd offer mixes. shouldn't be too long.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
If you buy in the strength you like yes it's ready to go. If you buy in stronger strength then you'll need to cut it with PG or VG. I buy 60mg nic then mix smaller bottles to 15 mg.

Also note if you buy 12mg unflavored nic and then add 12ml of it to a bottle then put in 3 ml of flavors you end up with 15ml of 9.6 mg juice. There are calculator to help you figure this out. I use this one eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread