Unflavored, pre mixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Hello again all,

I tried searching this topic, and most of the posts seemed to be a few years old. Although, I'm not too computer literate. Sorry if this has been asked a lot.

I am not interested in becoming a BIG DIY juice person. However, I think it would be definitely worth it to get pre mixed unflavored to try it out, and maybe dabble in just adding some flavors for a change of pace.

I've googled quite a bit, but wanted some opinions on where to get some unflavored, pre mixed juice, with nic. I don't really have the space, or time, or desire to do the mixing myself.

So, any quality recommendations? I'm more of a MTL, I am on 12mg, I currently use a 50/50, but wouldn't mind trying a 70PG mix too.

Thanks!

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Wizard Labs is my go to DIY store.

24mg/ml Nicotine Solution

That's 24 mg unflavored. You have to choose all PG or all VG, in which case you'd add an equal amount of the base other than the one you choose to get a 50/50 mix.

Edit: Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Trigster

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I have enjoyed vaping premixed unflavored from HeartlandVapes and WizardLabs, but there are several more with good quality. It'll come down to personal preference usually. Most places have small bottles for sampling.

Sometimes I squirt some storebought in a fresh tank but usually vape unflavored.

Terry Koontz

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2017
    Hello again all,

I tried searching this topic, and most of the posts seemed to be a few years old. Although, I'm not too computer literate. Sorry if this has been asked a lot.

I am not interested in becoming a BIG DIY juice person. However, I think it would be definitely worth it to get pre mixed unflavored to try it out, and maybe dabble in just adding some flavors for a change of pace.

I've googled quite a bit, but wanted some opinions on where to get some unflavored, pre mixed juice, with nic. I don't really have the space, or time, or desire to do the mixing myself.

So, any quality recommendations? I'm more of a MTL, I am on 12mg, I currently use a 50/50, but wouldn't mind trying a 70PG mix too.

Thanks!
    try tastemaker pure wta from umbavape.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Unless you want to go to a B&M who can premix in a nic ratio for you (e.g. Freedom Smoke USA will be happy to sell you a liter of 50/50 in whatever nic strength you want, for example, but at storebought prices) you are going to have to buy the same base strength in each PG/VG and mix them together, but that's relatively easy to do and you would probably find it cheaper to do that yourself. There are some good suggestions above, I used Nicotine River for my DIY supplies, including flavorings, and I was happy with my purchases from them. I don't think they are the most inexpensive supplier, either, but it was still a great deal cheaper. Once you've got your nic base to your liking, many DIY places can sell you small, sampler bottles of 5 or 10 ml.... The way I flavor (lightly) means those "tester bottles" are likely going to last me a fair amount of time, but that's okay because I think they have more of a shelf life than say, a gallon of PG, or whatever.

Good luck, think you will find it easier than you think, do know however, that if you want to add a flavoring "shot" it's going to dilute your nic percentage by whatever flavoring amount you use. I usually use between 2-4% flavoring, sometimes less if it's a strong flavor. But if you want to go to a higher flavoring percentage, you may be better off just saying-- "I am going to DIY," and going the whole way with a juice calculator, it may be just as easy to buy nic base, PG/VG and flavors, and start from scratch for more precision. If that's not so much an issue, then by all means, only if you want a PG/VG ratio, you *may* have to not use wholesalers... Or search hard for a wholesaler that will provide you that 50/50 mix, most nic bases I've seen are either PG, or VG. Etc.

Good luck!

Anna

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Hello again all,

Thanks!

Here's a link for you:

Nada - $6.00 : Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

The above you can get any which way you like it, mix to order. Nada is unflavored.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
    Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    ECX has pre-mix in several strengths and blends...Straight PG/VG - 50/50 - 70VG/30PG...
    You can get 50/50 and a small straight PG and add a bit...Plus flavors are usually straight PG...
    DIY e-Liquid Bases: Unflavored Nicotine Base, PG, VG, and Mixed Bases | EcigExpress

This is the site that seemed to be straight forward while googling around.

So if I am reading this correctly. If I want to vape 50/50 (or 70/30), 12mg, unflavored, I could order from this site and not touch the liquid at all, and it's ready to go? Seems like a good deal at $6.39 for 120ml

Also, if I choose to add in flavoring on my own, it would reduce the 12mg nic depending on how much flavor I added? Would a few drops here and there make a huge difference in the content?

Planning ahead, this may seem ideal to have a rotation of unflavored, Tribeca for treats, and adding a small amount of sub zero to some unflavored for menthol-ness.

Terry Koontz

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2017
    Hello again all,

Thanks!
    Are you a cig smoker ?

Reactions: stols001

Terry Koontz

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2017
    I am not, I was a big chewer, 18 years, tin a day. Never did that for the flavor, and vaping has worked for me with the oral fixation, hand to mouth, nicotine, and I enjoy the throat hit.
    ok
    i asked because the wta juice really helps if you are trying to get off cigs.

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
    SF Bay Area
    This is the site that seemed to be straight forward while googling around.

So if I am reading this correctly. If I want to vape 50/50 (or 70/30), 12mg, unflavored, I could order from this site and not touch the liquid at all, and it's ready to go? Seems like a good deal at $6.39 for 120ml

Also, if I choose to add in flavoring on my own, it would reduce the 12mg nic depending on how much flavor I added? Would a few drops here and there make a huge difference in the content?

Planning ahead, this may seem ideal to have a rotation of unflavored, Tribeca for treats, and adding a small amount of sub zero to some unflavored for menthol-ness.
    YES...But NOT The % You're Looking For...Their premix is 70VG/30PG...But I mix & match stuff all the time to try different ratios of the 2 and I custom brew for a target of about 15mg Nic...18mg has quite a kick !!!

It's got a long shelf life so an extra small bottle or 2 isn't bad...One way or another you'll use it...Trig

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 17, 2016
    I'm going to give this a shot and place an order, simpler is easy for me! Thanks all!
    You may also need a syringe, blunt point needle, smaller storage bottle etc ... check under their DIY Tools tab for those items. The 50/50 juice comes ready to vape, just a matter of transferring from the container ordered, to your vape device.

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 3, 2013
    Blue Rapids, KS, US
    Hello again all,

Thanks!

You could look at Nude Nicotine (They offer various levels of nic concentration, but for straight vaping I use a 30PG/70VG 12mg for summer to a 50/50 12mg for winter months) and in various sizes.
    Vista Vapors at one time offered unflavored about the same way

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 17, 2016
    Nude Nicotine is good too. Probably some of the "cleanest" out there, but much more expensive than Nicotine River. And I like that Nicotine River's NicSelect nicotine is from actual tobacco. Tried all kinds of flavors and dabbled in DIY flavoring ... non-flavored is all I need and keeps it simple.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
    Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    Pretty pumped with Nicotine River, I ordered 150mg of 50/50, 12mg nic, 5 bottles, transfer equipment, and 2 mini flavorings (mint and a honeysuckle, both have PG), to just test out.

$20 with shipping, and should get here fast, I'm only a few hours south of them.

Thanks so much for all the tips and advice, can't wait to try this stuff out. Hopefully my new setup gets here around the same time hah!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread