Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
This made my morning. Jerry and I worked very long and hard to turn an OK WTA into today's VS WTA. Makes me feel good when folks notice the results of all this work. :)

Either that, or I'm under a spell of your new avatar. It's much more persuasive than the old one. ;)

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Any way to learn the contents of a WTA extraction product (other than hiring a lab to analyze a sample myself)? do any producers publish content information, or testing results?
I wonder if Farsalinos will be obtaining and testing any WTA liquid with the $33,523 he rounded up to buy juice?

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Thanks. Guess I should venture out of my safe zones once in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Legislative and Health subforums are generally worthwhile, especially the original posts. Most of them quickly devolve into personal politics after that, but I like to skim them to keep up with things.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
This made my morning. Jerry and I worked very long and hard to turn an OK WTA into today's VS WTA. Makes me feel good when folks notice the results of all this work. :)

+1.

I have to say I never thought WTA as a flavor enhancer but I can see why Vapers might experience that.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I don't think so. If you get both it's makes it even more yummy. It's like having a renouned sommalier pick out a bottle of the finest wine, uncork it, take a snootful and hand you the bottle while chortling like an insane Frenchman.

Did you say insane Frenchman????

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
However, my biggest surprise was the flavor, The VS turned those ho-hum eilquids into wonderful vapes. I have no idea how that is even possible. My RY4 from Apollo is OK--but with added WTA it turned into a lovely, well-rounded, deeply satisfying vape. Same thing with Cappuccino. I've never been able to find my dream vape--I don't even have an all day vape. Most flavors annoy me--some I tolerate, I like a few, but I've never loved an eliquid. Until now. It's subtle and yet rich and full with just a hint of natural sweetness. There's nothing ashy, fake, perfume-y or otherwise unpleasant about this flavor. And it has the ability to make other ejuices taste better. Go figure.

I must agree, I add this to most of my pre mix flavors and used it to make a mix of my own and it was very good.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I wonder if Farsalinos will be obtaining and testing any WTA liquid with the $33,523 he rounded up to buy juice?

I sent him a message and I don't think, unfortunately, he is too up-to-speed on WTA. As sad as it is for others, there are still so many that either don't have access or don't even know about it. I can imagine that, based on his last study, he isn't even aware that there is a small segment of vapers out there that knows it's not ONLY about nicotine that closes the gap!

+1.

I have to say I never thought WTA as a flavor enhancer but I can see why Vapers might experience that.

Really?! Well, I get why you wouldn't think of it that way, but, man, give me Sahara straight and Sahara WTA and I'll blindly tell you which is which -- Sahara WTA is the one that tastes better! And of course, Sahara WTA is the one that hits like a bucking bull.

Although, I have't tried the new Sahara with the infused VS, so maybe the lighter flavored VS WTA will only slightly add to the flavor while retaining the incredible TH? Dunno. Either which way, it's still a great tasting WTA even in its lighter flavored, and I imagine it will only add positives to good pre-exisiting liquids (no matter who makes them).

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I sent him a message and I don't think, unfortunately, he is too up-to-speed on WTA. As sad as it is for others, there are still so many that either don't have access or don't even know about it. I can imagine that, based on his last study, he isn't even aware that there is a small segment of vapers out there that knows it's not ONLY about nicotine that closes the gap!

Really?! Well, I get why you wouldn't think of it that way, but, man, give me Sahara straight and Sahara WTA and I'll blindly tell you which is which -- Sahara WTA is the one that tastes better! And of course, Sahara WTA is the one that hits like a bucking bull.

Although, I have't tried the new Sahara with the infused VS, so maybe the lighter flavored VS WTA will only slightly add to the flavor while retaining the incredible TH? Dunno. Either which way, it's still a great tasting WTA even in its lighter flavored, and I imagine it will only add positives to good pre-exisiting liquids (no matter who makes them).

I think its time for a blind taste test.

Would you be game to see if you can guess which is which?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I think its time for a blind taste test.

Would you be game to see if you can guess which is which?

Sure. Though, I imagine since the new VS is lighter in taste than the pre-VS WTA, it may be harder to differentiate based on taste alone, but I've always wanted to do a blind taste to see if I could distinguish between a non-WTA liquid and a WTA liquid. Since there will be added flavoring, I'd actually really like to see if I can pick it out. So, that'd be a big hell YES!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Sure. Though, I imagine since the new VS is lighter in taste than the pre-VS WTA, it may be harder to differentiate based on taste alone, but I've always wanted to do a blind taste to see if I could distinguish between a non-WTA liquid and a WTA liquid. Since there will be added flavoring, I'd actually really like to see if I can pick it out. So, that'd be a big hell YES!

This should be easy to do....I'm excited to try this out.

I would really like to collect some data from this and I'm totally open to ideas and suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread