[Unfounded/Malicous Review] Avoid stormy vapor cellar ....zero customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roobs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
South
I'm hoping that maybe this will elicit a responce from them. I have sent 5 emails and a couple through their website. About problems with my order. Not one word for them. Just a warning and if you shop around you will find many of there items much much cheaper. In some cases 10 or 12 dollars less. Take care vapors

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
I replied to every email and have sent the replies to him several times. I'm not sure what happened to them but this is what happened.
Received order 9/23 at 4:23PM
Received request to cancel order 9/23 at 6:55PM
I responded 9/23 at 7:03PM - 8 minutes later
Posted credit through processing company on 9/24 at 7:12- should have received auto confirmation from processing company. Plus I emailed it as well.
Monday 9/24, 8:10AM received email stating he never received emails from me.
I resent another email and resent the credit confirmation at 8:23AM
9/25/12- received threatening email and responded 6 times. Tried to call customer to resolve- I was given a fictitious phone number, ***-1234657 does not work.- Failed
9/25/12- finally he responded that he received 2 emails.
I resent every email communication again, still have not heard if he received them.

All along I thought everything was fine with the transaction. I carry my phone with me and answer most, if not all emails immediately. I take this very seriously and hope he realizes that a technical failure on either end was the problem.
This was obviously out of my control but a phone call would have helped, I do respond to these as well.

Update as of 9/28/12- still no reply from the customer. This needs to be deleted please. I believe it was an attempt to damage my reputation unjustly.

Last edited:

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
without further response from the OP I am going to have to mark this as an unfounded/malicous complaint. The timeframe is unrealistic and unreasonable. Without a further response from the OP I'm going to have to say CloudBurst may be right that this is just an attempt to damage her reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread