Unhappy Noob Seeking Advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mom2matoskah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
Thomasville, NC, USA
I'm not sure what you mean by "the charging pack", unless you're referring to the battery charger. If that's what you mean, take the cartos OFF before charging.

I'm sure somebody will know more about the Blu than me (cuz I've never tried one) and will have a better idea how to respond. :blink:

The "charging pack" is a PCC - click here to see the charging pack that i have and you can click here to see what it looks like with a battery inside, some carts and a battery with a cart attached. I really do like the PCC that came with the starter kit (premium starter kit), I also like the USB charger and wall charger as well. The USB charger is very small, like a small dongle, that the battery screws in to charge. I don't actually use the wall plug that came with the blu, I just use the USB cord and plug into another wall plug that has 4 ports that I have had for a while now to charge my Zune, iPhone and iPad at the same time. Now it has a Blu plugged in too. LOL

mom2matoskah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
Thomasville, NC, USA
Just got my clearomizers today, been puffing on them for about 6 hours now and I have to say that I am really liking them! I used my lowest vapor juice, and my smoothest juice... and have been getting nice hits all evening! In a regular cartridge, I would barely even know I was getting a hit, but with these cartomizers, I can really taste and feel each hit. Just awesome! :) I'm so glad I found this forum, am already planning my next purchase and mods! :D

lotsoffish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Buffalo, New York
So now my train of thought is to try out my blu with a 510-T atty and 510-T Carts since I do still like the size of my Blu but want to go for a tank system. The 510-T atty and cartos will fit, right? Seems like it would but I'm not feeling very confidant with my tinkering yet...

Hello! I am a "newbie" also and I am wondering how you ended up doing tinkering with your Blu cigarettes? I have been using them since April and so far I have been off tobacco for the first time in 35 years. I think I am also ready to do some "tinkering"! :evil:

mom2matoskah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
Thomasville, NC, USA
Hey Lotsoffish and welcome to ECF!!!! Congratulations on your vaping success! Hang in there, it can be hard at times but I hae been off tobacco since Feb 16th 2012 and have never felt better after smoking for 26 years!

I will help you as much as I can, and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!!! Send me a private message for my email address :)

Here is the progression I went through to get to where I am now, and I will mention the steps that ended up making quitting tobacco harder, made me want to go outside and have a smoke, so you can hopefully avoid the same pitfalls :)

1. I put down cigarettes and picked up a BluCigs Starter Kit. Within a week, I was back at walgreens to pick up some more cartomizers. At the beginning, Tobacco and Cherry flavors worked best for me, as they seemed the stronger and honestly, the tobacco worked best because I could feel like I was smoking with a similar flavor as my cigarettes and it wasn't "candy tasting" like the java and vanilla flavors seemed to me at the time. I didn't use as much of the tobacco flavor, so at $15 for 5 it was a better value to get 1 5 pack a week than 2 or 3 vanilla packs a week. Considering it takes about $10 in gas for me to get to Walgreens for more cartomizer packs, I started ordering them online at Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette | blu Cigs

2. I got sick of constantly ordering new cartomizers and decided to try refilling the ones I already had. I ordered some Johnson Creek Smoke Juice and used it to refill my cartomizers according to some video tutorials I found on YouTube. This was a mistake. First off, the cartomizers they use don't take refills very well, and I ended up refilling one cartomizer at least 4 or 5 times a day. Considering you should only refill one cartomizer a max of 5 times, I still used just as many cartomizers in the long run but had the hassle of refilling with e-liquid with a 3 year old running around my legs, having to be super careful not to spill any on my son or let him get his hands on it which is a TASK. Also, even though Johnson Creek Smoke Juice is what BluCigs uses in their cartomizers, that doesn't necessarily mean it is the best out there. It is yummy, granted... but it is watered down and has some sort of sugar or sugar substitute added that gunks up electronics, giving them a premature death and costing a small fortune in the long run. There are TONS of e-liquid suppliers out there, and my suggestion is to make sure you get USA made juice from USA sourced materials... the China made or sourced materials are likely to have stuff in it that you really don't want to vape, if you are going to be vaping that junk, might as well smoke a cigarette cause it is about as good for you. If you are technical-minded and a quick learner, study up on how to make your own juice. Learn the strengths and flavors, the PG and VG ratios and what everything means, how it all works and if you are a quick learner and good with your hands, you can give a try at mixing your own juice. Don't go off the deep end and order 100mg strength base nicotine liquid if you do, make it easy so you can do it right without hurting yourself and get 36mg or 48mg nicotine juice, mix it with your dilution base and add your flavors... but this comes later in my progression. Remember, I said refilling my Blu cartomizers was a mistake, and it was also a mistake to use Johnson Creek Smoke Juice to do it with. You will need to find a juice supplier, just stay away from JC if you value your e-cigarette hardware.

3. I decided to go another route entirely and got a pack of clearomizers: 510 Ultimate CE2 Clearomizer XL I went through those clearomizers like they were nothing! Turns out my Johnson Creek Smoke Juice was burning out my atomizers and cracking the plastic. Two Blu batteries were ruined from juice leaking down inside them and all five lasted me under a week. I did, however, decide that I liked using no filler in my device. I found that I could taste the polyfill in the cartomizers and I liked the wick system better. I would suggest that you give a wick system a try, and try out a tank like this one: SMOKTech 510 Dual Coil Tank Combo which has a polyfilled cartridge but the tank helps to keep it constantly filled, so you don't have to always refill your cart. I will eventually be using the insides of a wick system cartomizer ( 510 CE2 Cartomizer XL ) inside a Phiniac tank ( Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Tanks ) once I can afford it :) You will notice my links go to MyVaporStore. I love those guys, and they sell USA made e-juice if you want to give it a try. They ship fast and have awesome support, so if you purchase anything from them, you are choosing a great store. There are lots of great stores out there, and I have shopped at several but MVS carries the products that I am linking for you :)

4. Blu Batteries will only go just so far... you will end up upgrading your batteries sooner or later. Might as well go ahead and do your research and learn all you can about the choices out there. I decided to stick with a 510 device so I could continue using my other hardware that I have acquired over the last few months without having to use an adapter. the 510 thread refers to the screw threads at the top of the battery that the cartomizer screws into. Blu uses 510 threads which is very common, but there are also other sizes. Pay attention to the threading references in anything you order to make sure that everything will fit together. An eGo type battery kit may serve you well. I would suggest the eGo-C system if you go that route, as it uses a small tank to hold juice, gives you an awesome flavor and vapor and is still small and feels closer to a cigarette than some of the other options out there: JOYE eGo-C Starter Kits & Accessories | Joyetech eGo-C E-Cigarettes If you are VERY technically-minded and completely understand rechargable batteries, you could go for an APV which is the route I chose. There are lots of options out there for an APV, we could discuss this later on if you are interested in trying it out. Make sure you have experience with rechargable batteries!!!! My husband and I have been RC Hobbiests for a while now (Remote Control vehicles, like large remote control trucks, helicopters and airplanes) so I feel comfortable going to an APV: AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | | Silver Bullet | Best electronic cigarettes| Cigarettes Electronic| Cigarette Electronic Cigarette| Best Electronic Cigarettes | Electronic Cigarettes

Once you find the juice you like, the cartomizer, clearomizer, tank or other device you adore to use with your battery, and the battery to use, you will be a happy camper! Don't hesitate to send me a private message for email or to exchange phone info, I will be happy to help you in any way that I can!

lotsoffish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Buffalo, New York
Hey Lotsoffish and welcome to ECF!!!! Congratulations on your vaping success! Hang in there, it can be hard at times but I hae been off tobacco since Feb 16th 2012 and have never felt better after smoking for 26 years!

I will help you as much as I can, and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!!! Send me a private message for my email address :)

Here is the progression I went through to get to where I am now, and I will mention the steps that ended up making quitting tobacco harder, made me want to go outside and have a smoke, so you can hopefully avoid the same pitfalls :)

1. I put down cigarettes and picked up a BluCigs Starter Kit. Within a week, I was back at walgreens to pick up some more cartomizers. At the beginning, Tobacco and Cherry flavors worked best for me, as they seemed the stronger and honestly, the tobacco worked best because I could feel like I was smoking with a similar flavor as my cigarettes and it wasn't "candy tasting" like the java and vanilla flavors seemed to me at the time. I didn't use as much of the tobacco flavor, so at $15 for 5 it was a better value to get 1 5 pack a week than 2 or 3 vanilla packs a week. Considering it takes about $10 in gas for me to get to Walgreens for more cartomizer packs, I started ordering them online at Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette | blu Cigs

2. I got sick of constantly ordering new cartomizers and decided to try refilling the ones I already had. I ordered some Johnson Creek Smoke Juice and used it to refill my cartomizers according to some video tutorials I found on YouTube. This was a mistake. First off, the cartomizers they use don't take refills very well, and I ended up refilling one cartomizer at least 4 or 5 times a day. Considering you should only refill one cartomizer a max of 5 times, I still used just as many cartomizers in the long run but had the hassle of refilling with e-liquid with a 3 year old running around my legs, having to be super careful not to spill any on my son or let him get his hands on it which is a TASK. Also, even though Johnson Creek Smoke Juice is what BluCigs uses in their cartomizers, that doesn't necessarily mean it is the best out there. It is yummy, granted... but it is watered down and has some sort of sugar or sugar substitute added that gunks up electronics, giving them a premature death and costing a small fortune in the long run. There are TONS of e-liquid suppliers out there, and my suggestion is to make sure you get USA made juice from USA sourced materials... the China made or sourced materials are likely to have stuff in it that you really don't want to vape, if you are going to be vaping that junk, might as well smoke a cigarette cause it is about as good for you. If you are technical-minded and a quick learner, study up on how to make your own juice. Learn the strengths and flavors, the PG and VG ratios and what everything means, how it all works and if you are a quick learner and good with your hands, you can give a try at mixing your own juice. Don't go off the deep end and order 100mg strength base nicotine liquid if you do, make it easy so you can do it right without hurting yourself and get 36mg or 48mg nicotine juice, mix it with your dilution base and add your flavors... but this comes later in my progression. Remember, I said refilling my Blu cartomizers was a mistake, and it was also a mistake to use Johnson Creek Smoke Juice to do it with. You will need to find a juice supplier, just stay away from JC if you value your e-cigarette hardware.

3. I decided to go another route entirely and got a pack of clearomizers: 510 Ultimate CE2 Clearomizer XL I went through those clearomizers like they were nothing! Turns out my Johnson Creek Smoke Juice was burning out my atomizers and cracking the plastic. Two Blu batteries were ruined from juice leaking down inside them and all five lasted me under a week. I did, however, decide that I liked using no filler in my device. I found that I could taste the polyfill in the cartomizers and I liked the wick system better. I would suggest that you give a wick system a try, and try out a tank like this one: SMOKTech 510 Dual Coil Tank Combo which has a polyfilled cartridge but the tank helps to keep it constantly filled, so you don't have to always refill your cart. I will eventually be using the insides of a wick system cartomizer ( 510 CE2 Cartomizer XL ) inside a Phiniac tank ( Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Tanks ) once I can afford it :) You will notice my links go to MyVaporStore. I love those guys, and they sell USA made e-juice if you want to give it a try. They ship fast and have awesome support, so if you purchase anything from them, you are choosing a great store. There are lots of great stores out there, and I have shopped at several but MVS carries the products that I am linking for you :)

4. Blu Batteries will only go just so far... you will end up upgrading your batteries sooner or later. Might as well go ahead and do your research and learn all you can about the choices out there. I decided to stick with a 510 device so I could continue using my other hardware that I have acquired over the last few months without having to use an adapter. the 510 thread refers to the screw threads at the top of the battery that the cartomizer screws into. Blu uses 510 threads which is very common, but there are also other sizes. Pay attention to the threading references in anything you order to make sure that everything will fit together. An eGo type battery kit may serve you well. I would suggest the eGo-C system if you go that route, as it uses a small tank to hold juice, gives you an awesome flavor and vapor and is still small and feels closer to a cigarette than some of the other options out there: JOYE eGo-C Starter Kits & Accessories | Joyetech eGo-C E-Cigarettes If you are VERY technically-minded and completely understand rechargable batteries, you could go for an APV which is the route I chose. There are lots of options out there for an APV, we could discuss this later on if you are interested in trying it out. Make sure you have experience with rechargable batteries!!!! My husband and I have been RC Hobbiests for a while now (Remote Control vehicles, like large remote control trucks, helicopters and airplanes) so I feel comfortable going to an APV: AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | | Silver Bullet | Best electronic cigarettes| Cigarettes Electronic| Cigarette Electronic Cigarette| Best Electronic Cigarettes | Electronic Cigarettes

Once you find the juice you like, the cartomizer, clearomizer, tank or other device you adore to use with your battery, and the battery to use, you will be a happy camper! Don't hesitate to send me a private message for email or to exchange phone info, I will be happy to help you in any way that I can!

Thank you for the update!
I sure wish there were a few local smoke shops around where a newbie could go and actually SEE some of this stuff.

I do understand since I got my feet wet with the Blu system I can build off it with anything with 510 threads. I am liking the Blu "Magnificent Menthol" taste so I guess I will be looking to find some juice similar to that. Any suggestions?

I am actually enjoying learning about all this stuff. It keeps my mind OFF smoking real cigarettes and that right there is a plus especially early on during the quitting process.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
..... the China made or sourced materials are likely to have stuff in it that you really don't want to vape, if you are going to be vaping that junk, might as well smoke a cigarette cause it is about as good for you.

Where did you get that idea? That is totally wrong, baseless and uncalled for. The vast majority of ALL the nicotine used in making e-juice in the U.S. is sourced from China and sold by American wholesalers after they dilute it down from 99.8% pure to a strength that doesn't required special handling. The largest e-juice manufacturer in the world is Dekang, in China. The nicotine in Nicorette gum and nicotine patches is imported from China. China supplies nicotine to the largest pharmaceutical companies in the country, including Johnson & Johnson and GSK. There are a few companies that extract nicotine in the U.S. from U.S. grown tobacco. They represent probably 10% of the nicotine consumed in the U.S..

The vaping world is not limited to the U.S.. China not only supplies most of the nicotine consumed here, but also in every other country in the world. Go to Youtube and look at the videos made by an American vendor of the Dekang juice factory. There are hundreds of people in a facility as clean as any hospital operating room, with special ventilation systems, anti-bacterial lighting systems, multiple air-locks, hair nets, masks, lab coats and booties and multiple security systems to ensure that their juice is free of contaminants.

You might not like Chinese juice, but it is huge and serious business in China and they aren't taking any chances. They produce many times more juice than Johnson Creek and probably the next 3 biggest American juice companies combined. You can buy juice made in the U.S. from U.S. tobacco. But out of all the juice makers here, I would bet good money that only a tiny fraction of them could afford to come anywhere close to maintaining their facilities like Dekang.

The fact is, under current laws, I could start a juice company in my garage or spare bathroom using American sourced ingredients and you wouldn't know a thing about it. You would likely buy it because I would advertise that it was made in the U.S. from U.S. sourced ingredients. Of course U.S. "sourced" just means my sources are in the U.S. It doesn't mean it was extracted from American tobacco in an American lab. It means the American wholesaler I bought it from diluted it from 99.8% to 10% in America.

And I won't even mention the fact that virtually all of the flavorings used in all but a very tiny niche of boutique e-juices are made from chemicals sourced from China. So, even if you wanted to be a super nationalistic DIY'er, you'd probably still end up using Chinese ingredients in your "American made" juice.

Last edited:
it all depends in the manufacturer i wouldnt be happy if this had happened to me either. but they should be interchangable and work with each other.

a lot of manufacturers will not guarrentee the product to work with other competitor products and this will invalidate your warren-tee of both products you mix too.

but it should work!

mom2matoskah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
Thomasville, NC, USA
Where did you get that idea? That is totally wrong, baseless and uncalled for. The vast majority of ALL the nicotine used in making e-juice in the U.S. is sourced from China and sold by American wholesalers after they dilute it down from 99.8% pure to a strength that doesn't required special handling. The largest e-juice manufacturer in the world is Dekang, in China.
You are totally right and I apologize for my inaccurate description. In my hurry to write the post, I wrote "materials" whereas I should have wrote propylene glycol and this comes from reports I read (I can't for the life of me remember WHERE I read them) about some china made "propylene glycol" being tested as "propylene glyethanol" which is something that I for one do not want to be vaping. Most of this was being marketed in america as PG for chemical companies to use, who were in turn producing products that ended up killing some animals, which in turn started the investigation that led to the "PG" the companies used that came from China.

BUT... anyway... every person should always do their own independent research on any product they intend to use. If they are comfortable using imported ingredients, then that's their decision. Personally, I would rather use domestic ingredients. Yes, even domestic nicotine where available but honestly that preference mainly comes from living most of my life in states where the main crop was tobacco and most of my family has worked tobacco farms at one point or another. Even though the Carolinas have been working on moving their tobacco revenue to other crops, mainly cotton, soy and grapes, there is still a significant amount of income to small farmers in the region from tobacco crops and as American tobacco usage drops, I would rather use nicotine sourced from those crops, domestically, to do my little part to help out at home.

To each their own and no judgments either way from me...

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
You are totally right and I apologize for my inaccurate description. In my hurry to write the post, I wrote "materials" whereas I should have wrote propylene glycol and this comes from reports I read (I can't for the life of me remember WHERE I read them) about some china made "propylene glycol" being tested as "propylene glyethanol" which is something that I for one do not want to be vaping. Most of this was being marketed in america as PG for chemical companies to use, who were in turn producing products that ended up killing some animals, which in turn started the investigation that led to the "PG" the companies used that came from China.

BUT... anyway... every person should always do their own independent research on any product they intend to use. If they are comfortable using imported ingredients, then that's their decision. Personally, I would rather use domestic ingredients. Yes, even domestic nicotine where available but honestly that preference mainly comes from living most of my life in states where the main crop was tobacco and most of my family has worked tobacco farms at one point or another. Even though the Carolinas have been working on moving their tobacco revenue to other crops, mainly cotton, soy and grapes, there is still a significant amount of income to small farmers in the region from tobacco crops and as American tobacco usage drops, I would rather use nicotine sourced from those crops, domestically, to do my little part to help out at home.

To each their own and no judgments either way from me...

You should watch "Cigarette Wars" from CNBC on Netflix. It goes into great detail how American tobacco is dead and cant compete with global farmers who are selling their product to all American tobacco companies and therefore driving all the American Tob farmers out of business. Soon there wont be any such thing as American tobacco, unless we pay 10 times face value.

mom2matoskah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
Thomasville, NC, USA
You should watch "Cigarette Wars" from CNBC on Netflix. It goes into great detail how American tobacco is dead and cant compete with global farmers who are selling their product to all American tobacco companies and therefore driving all the American Tob farmers out of business. Soon there wont be any such thing as American tobacco, unless we pay 10 times face value.
Tell me about it! My father in law uses his ....-barn (slang term for a tobacco drying and curing building) as a storage building now, full of boxes instead of bundles of fragrant tobacco curing and getting ready for market! :(

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Tell me about it! My father in law uses his ....-barn (slang term for a tobacco drying and curing building) as a storage building now, full of boxes instead of bundles of fragrant tobacco curing and getting ready for market! :(

IMO, its a double edged sword. As a woodframer who just went thru the worst housing collapse since I started working 17 yrs ago, I can understand the loss factor. But as a former smoker with 4 kids I can understand how it was just a matter of time before there are no more smokers, well that will never happen, but you know what I mean. So I can feel for the situation but at the same time anybody in that industry has seen this coming for many years.

j39jones

Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
West Virginia, USA
I am an eGo lover who purchased an eGo-T and ditched the attys and tanks immediately for cartos and every other compatible part. So, my advice to you is definetly get an eGo kit but not the T kit. Maybe even the new C kit which is essentially the same as the T except the attys have changeable coil heads. Its a snap to have tanks prefilled and it takes literally 30 seconds to switch out tanks. I actually bought 1 C atty to try w my T kit and it works so well I'm considering buying 2 attys and 5 heads. The 510 threads make it the best out there because there are infinite attachments. I now have 4 eGo batts and at least 10 diff tanks, cartos, ce2's, etc. I have been using it for at least 6 weeks of heavy usage and its a champ.

Question for you-- I have the Ego-T, and I absolutely love it! What I'm trying to figure out now is I've people tell me that the T stands for tank, which I should be able to fill up with juice and which therefore should last a longer time than just the 3-4 drops I put in where the wick is. The question is---where is the tank? I have the bottom part (battery), then a screw in part (with the wick called atomizer I think) and then drip tip and of course the cone-shaped thingy (I don't know what that's called, lol)
As you can tell, I still have lots to learn! I just got my first order of more juice and couple more drip tips, so now I'm thinking about getting the 1000 battery pack (just in case I need longer life on an upcoming vacation) but I need to find out about this tank thing so I can find out if I need to order another "wick-thingy" or what? I'm trying to have at least 3 batts and several other items so I can interchange to my hearts content.

Thanks for any ideas, answers, etc and kudos to anyone who can really make sense of what I was trying to say! LOL

wseyller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
Hendersonville NC
The blu is a 306 which is the same threading as a 510 except the 306 cartridges are slighty smaller is diameter versus a 510. I have always heard thought not to use low resistance cartos on a blu battery because the battery can't handle it and will cause damage to the battery. I'm not sure the stardust will fit without an extender/adaptor. For example the provari requires an adaptor for ego tanks which provape sells.

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Question for you-- I have the Ego-T, and I absolutely love it! What I'm trying to figure out now is I've people tell me that the T stands for tank, which I should be able to fill up with juice and which therefore should last a longer time than just the 3-4 drops I put in where the wick is. The question is---where is the tank? I have the bottom part (battery), then a screw in part (with the wick called atomizer I think) and then drip tip and of course the cone-shaped thingy (I don't know what that's called, lol)
As you can tell, I still have lots to learn! I just got my first order of more juice and couple more drip tips, so now I'm thinking about getting the 1000 battery pack (just in case I need longer life on an upcoming vacation) but I need to find out about this tank thing so I can find out if I need to order another "wick-thingy" or what? I'm trying to have at least 3 batts and several other items so I can interchange to my hearts content.

Thanks for any ideas, answers, etc and kudos to anyone who can really make sense of what I was trying to say! LOL
The plastic tank on the right is what we are referring to. If you do not have everything in that photo, something is wrong. The only difference between my photo and a regular eGo-T setup is that chrome rinc at the bottom of the atomizer. Otherwise its exactly an eGo-T setup.
View attachment 101441

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
You are totally right and I apologize for my inaccurate description. In my hurry to write the post, I wrote "materials" whereas I should have wrote propylene glycol and this comes from reports I read (I can't for the life of me remember WHERE I read them) about some china made "propylene glycol" being tested as "propylene glyethanol" which is something that I for one do not want to be vaping. Most of this was being marketed in america as PG for chemical companies to use, who were in turn producing products that ended up killing some animals, which in turn started the investigation that led to the "PG" the companies used that came from China....
I recall that situation. For consumable products, it's important that only USP grade PG and VG be used. Similarly, you don't use agricultural grade nicotine in e-juice. I also question the judgment of the chemical companies who were using a grade of PG that was obviously intended for industrial use without testing it first. All the major wholesalers of nicotine and other Chinese ingredients to be used for human consumption independently test it before they send it to their customers. If I were a manufacturer of consumables, I would either test it myself or insist on verifiable testing results from an independent lab. The nicotine I get for DIY comes with batch numbers referring to tests that have been done on it. As long as it's pure, I'm not worried about where it comes from. I would prefer it be American, but tobacco is a dying industry here and what remains is not the type of tobacco that is optimal for nicotine productions. Plus, most of it is already spoken for.

My brother in law has 1000 acres in N. Florida where a couple acres are taken up with empty tobacco sheds and ovens that haven't been used in probably 20 years or more. There is only one other farm in the area that still grows tobacco and it's all under contract to one of the tobacco companies. Maybe a growing demand for e-juice could revive the American tobacco farmer, but I doubt it. Even if it were possible, the government probably wouldn't allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread