UNICO Tube Mode by Univapo (0.3ohm, 0.6ohm, 0.8ohm & 1.2ohm Coils) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrike

Mar 10, 2020
UK
I am an avid pod vaper I own alot of devices (much too my wifes disdain) and really like the look of this one. The colors look good, I have a penchant for carbon fibre so glad its in there. The top filling port is also a definate pro as bottom fillers really iritate me and being able to see the juice level is indeed another pro. Lack of type C charging could be a con but with a 1500 battery its not that bad...Will definately be looking for this when it comes out in the UK and give it a review...Thanks for sharing.

UNIVAPO_Rebecca

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2020
Dongguan,China
www.univapo.com
Thank you for your opinion, Shrike. We truly appreciate that and we've already considered the type C charging on our following products. We value every fam's opinions towards our products and us, please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any ideas and suggestions. Thank you and have a nice day!
Vape on!!!

UNIVAPO_Rebecca

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2020
Dongguan,China
www.univapo.com
Purchased mine in late September, 4 months later, the battery has died. Goes thru the charging process, the meter says it's charging, the battery appears to get full but first vape after a full recharge and it down to 0 again ......
Sorry for the inconvenience, bilboda. Could you please email service@univapo.com for after-sale service please? Thank you and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread