Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Univapo is a new brand in the world of vape, after the great success with the Zumix Pod Kit has released a new mod Pod with the name Unico.

The Univapo Unico mod pod arrives with this package, the manufacturer's logo, a photo of the product and the warnings are located in the front.
    On the back we find again the warnings and the usual logos and brands.

1.jpg

On the side there are: the scratch and check, the Univapo email address, the indication on the color of the product, the listed content, finally the Univapo social links.

2.jpg

Package contents:
    — 1 Unico 49W by Univapo
    — 1 Mesh Coil 0.3 Ω 30-43W
    — 1 Mesh Coil 0,6 Ω 18-25W
    — 1 USB cable
    — 1 lanyard
    — 1 User manual
    — 1 Warranty card

3.jpg

Dimensions and technical characteristics:
    106×27,6×27,35 mm
    Weight: 92gr
    Construction material: plastic and aluminum
    Battery capacity: 1500mAh integrated
    Cartridge capacity: 4.0ml (2 ml TPD)
    Output power: 5-49W
    Voltage range: 0.0-4.2V
    Operating mode: VW
    Resistance range supported: 0.3-2.0 Ω
    Available resistances: 0.3 / 0.6 / 0.8 / 1.2 Ω
    Color screen: 0.96”
    Charging current 1A

Protections:
    — Over-charge
    — Over-discharge
    — Over-current
    — Short circuit
    — High temperatures
    — 10s Cut-off

4.jpg

5.jpg

Available colors:

6.jpg

How the Univapo Unico is made:

The upper part of the Unico has two shaped cutouts for the flow of air to the coil, in the cartridge compartment there are four magnets and two gold-plated pins.
    The lower part of the Unico shows: the C E mark, the disposal logo and the word Univapo.

7.jpg

Mine is the Carbon Fiber version, the side panels have this texture, their surface finish is glossy.

8.jpg

The same carbon look texture is found on the rear panel, this time the finish is rough.
    The front panel is black with the words Unico in white, the Fire button is made of plastic with a square shape, the 0.96 “color screen is arranged vertically, the balance with the Up and Down buttons horizontally, finally on the bottom we find the Micro-USB charging socket.

9.jpg

Cartridge features:
    The weight is 19gr, its content is 4ml ( TPD 2 ml)
    The cartridge is fume colored and is threaded at the bottom.
    The air control ring is in turn threaded internally to contain the coil and externally to be screwed to the cartridge.

10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    11.jpg

The refill rubber is located on the side of the cartridge, the refill does not necessarily require the extraction of the pod from the device.

12.jpg

The coils available for the Unico:

— Mesh Coil 0.3 Ω 30-43W
    — Mesh Coil 0,6 Ω 18-25W
    — BVC Coil 0,8 Ω 17-20W
    — BVC Coil 1,2 Ω 9-13W (MTL)

13.jpg

Exploded view of Unico by Univapo:

14.jpg

How the Unico Mod works:
    The intelligent function with which the mod is equipped automatically detects the inserted coil, therefore it will not be possible to set an incorrect value, consequently their life will be longer.

— Five clicks to turn on / off the mod.
    — To adjust the power use the Up and Down keys
    — To lock / unlock the mod, press the Fire and Up keys
    — To lock / unlock the wattage, press the Up and Down buttons simultaneously.
    — To reset the number of puffs, press the Fire and Down buttons together

The following Alerts may appear on the screen:

— Completed charging of the battery
    — Low battery
    — Temperature too high
    — Extended delivery cut (+ 10s)
    — Atomizer not detected

15.jpg

Five color screen:

To change the color setting on the screen, with the mod unlocked, press the Fire button three times.

16.jpg

For the 1,500mAh battery, the entire 1A charging cycle takes about an hour and a half.

17.jpg

Final thoughts:

Noteworthy is the intelligent operation of the chipset, the coil is automatically detected and set at the best wattage. It will not be possible to set a power higher than the maximum limit of the coil. Congratulations Univapo.

The responsiveness to the Fire button is remarkable. Even the battery management is good, it would suggest a device of 2.000mAh in reality the autonomy is only 1.500mAh.
    In relation to the limited autonomy of the 1,500mAh battery, the two mesh coils supplied have a rather low resistance. The 1A power supply mode takes about an hour and a half for the entire charging cycle.

Univapo's Unico looks like most of its competitors. My version (carbon fiber) has a classic look. It boasts a 0.96 “color screen ... The information is complete for a vape in VW. The Fire button is small and offers good feedback, just as functional are the Up and Down adjustment buttons located above a single rocker.
    In general, the dimensions, as is customary in this segment, are contained. The mod is made of plastic and aluminum, it appears quite solid and very light. The weight is only 92gr. With the supplied lanyard, portability becomes exceptional.

18.jpg

The fume color removable cartridge is fixed with four magnets and is firmly attached to the main body, its transparency is good. The tank is replenished laterally, for this it does not even need to be removed from the mod.
    I find the screw fixing system of the ring nut / coil / cartridge very safe, much better than the competition it adopts mostly o'ring. Good Univapo!
    The airflow system with 180°adjustable ring nut receives my consent, I would like this system to be adopted on all pod devices on the market.

19.jpg

The 0.3 Ω Mesh coil with a range of 30-43W is detected by the device and automatically set to 35W (best wattage). The best operation is with open air-flow, the flavor that this coil offers is of a high level, the only limit heats up a bit with close shots. It absorbs a lot of battery power.

The 0.6 Ω Mesh coil with 18-25W range is automatically set to 22W (best wattage. It works very well with open air, the heat is quite high with consecutive puff, the flavor is as good as the previous 0.3 Ω, the battery consumption at 22 W is not excessive.

The 0.8 Ω BVC coil with 17-20W range is automatically set to 17W (best wattage). The steam is at the right temperature. The aroma is good, by adjusting the ring nut you can get a good MTL vape with a right contrast, by adjusting the closure at about 1 mm of opening also the blow in the throat (Hit) is well present. Surely this is my favorite coil for this kit, also in relation to the battery.

The BVC 1.2 Ω MTL coil unfortunately was not sent to me, it will probably be sent to me separately. I also thank Univapo for sending several replacement coil.

Important note: the reading precision of each coil was very precise, practically perfect, equal to the value written on the coils.
    -------------------------------------------------- -------------------
    PRO Unico Univapo:
    Intelligent coil detection function
    Reading accuracy of Ω with each coil
    Fire very fast
    Air regulation system
    Coil 0.3 / 0.6 / 0.8 / very aromatic
    Fixing system Air ring / Coil / Pod
    E-liquid visibility
    High side refill without removing the pod (if desired)
    No condensation formation
    Excellent value for money

Tips:
    The 0.3 Ω coil heats the Drip-Tip, especially with close puffs
    Charging time about one and a half hours.
    -------------------------------------------------- --------------------

For me this Unico Univapo is a pleasant surprise, by virtue of the many strengths and very few weaknesses, I congratulate the producer. This is because he started his job well.

I recommend the Unico to all those who want excellent flavor performance, this mod is already available at a very fair purchase price.

20.jpg

I thank Univapo for sending me the device for the Test: Unico-Univapo Electronic Cigarettes and Vape Manufacturer

Last edited:

UNIVAPO_Rebecca

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 4, 2020
    Dongguan,China
    www.univapo.com
    Thank you so much for your sincere and detailed review, Franco. We truly appreciate that. We welcome any opinions, good ones, bad ones, both of them keep us moving forward. We also want to express our gratitude for all your kind and supports to a new brand company. We'll keep on! And vape on!

Reactions: UNIVAPO_KEVIN
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread