Unicorn Bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
where do you get your bottles from? 30-60ml. Something with a large opening so I don't spill it all over the place. Thanks.
and what is the best plastic to use?

I get all my LDPE plastic bottles from DropperBottles.com. They carry the regular ones with the smaller opening and the thin dropper tip in sizes from 10mL-120mL, and the Unicorn bottles in sizes from 15mL-60mL. They do carry the 30mL Unicorn bottles in a wide-mouth version. All LDPE bottles are sold by lots of 100 only. However, you can mix and match however many you want of each size, as long as you pay the price of 100 of the ones that cost the most.

I just called and talked to one of the owners, and he told me you can do that with any of the LDPE plastic bottles (unicorn or regular ones), too. So you can order some regular ones and some unicorn ones in the same lot of 100. You just need to leave a note in the order notes letting them know how many you want of each size that you're ordering.

So, for example: You could order maybe (40) of the 60mL Unicorn bottles with Child Resistant Caps (reg. $29/100) + (40) 30mL Unicorn wide mouth bottles (reg. $22/100) + (20) 60mL regular bottles (reg. $28/100) and your cost would be for 100 of the 60mL Unicorn Bottles with Child Resistant Caps...since they're the highest priced at $29/100.

By the way, about making a mess while mixing, if you just make your eliquid IN the bottle you'll be keeping it in...there's no mess to make when trying to transfer it into another bottle later. I've found that doing it that way, the bottle opening size doesn't matter then. It can be small like on the regular bottles or slightly larger like on most of the unicorn bottles, or with the widest opening (30mL ones only).

He also gave me a coupon code to pass along to any ECF members who DIY, that they can use when they set up an account with them. The code is simply: DIY. It'll get you 10% off, so you'd save $2.90 off that $29.00.

I personally won't use any bottles that aren't LDPE, HDPE, or PP...because those are the plastic bottle types that will not leach plastics chemicals into their contents.

I hope that helps you!

Here's some links to the regular LDPE dropper bottles from them and for the Unicorn LDPE bottles.

Plastic E-Liquid (Child Resistant Only)

Plastic Unicorn E-Liquid

AlB53

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
Rome NY
Thanks JCinFLA, getting a little shaky in my older age and need a wide mouth bottles. have a local B&M nice wide mouth 30 Unicorn bots but there $1.00 a piece and don't need 100 60 ml, I'll keep looking, Thanks
the mouth on the B&M's are almost as big as the bottle, maybe she will tell me where they get them

Reactions: Eskie

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
have a local B&M nice wide mouth 30 Unicorn bots but there $1.00 a piece and don't need 100 60 ml, I'll keep looking, Thanks
the mouth on the B&M's are almost as big as the bottle, maybe she will tell me where they get them

The 30mL Wide Mouth Unicorns on DropperBottles are $22.00 - $2.20 (10% discount) = $19.80 for 100 + S/H. Those are the only Unicorn ones he has that are the wide mouth ones.

30ml LDPE Wide-Mouth Unicorn Dropper Bottles (100 count)

Any other vapers you know who DIY and might split 100 with you?

Maybe that's where your B&M gets hers, and then sells them for $1.00 each. Most vape shops buy in quantity for the best price, since they use so many of them. She's making a killing off those though, no matter where she's getting them.

Here's an eBay seller who sells them by singles, 5, or 10, and they're the wide mouth unicorns 30mL. She ships from Spencerport, NY. They're $9.26 for 10 of them including Free S/H. Not much better than your B&M, but alittle cheaper and right to your door.

WIDE MOUTH UNICORN BOTTLES 15ML+30ML GORILLA LIQUID JUICE MOD LOWEST PRICE USA | eBay

Last edited:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
The 30mL Wide Mouth Unicorns on DropperBottles are $22.00 - $2.20 (20% discount) = $19.80 for 100 + S/H. Those are the only Unicorn ones he has that are the wide mouth ones.

30ml LDPE Wide-Mouth Unicorn Dropper Bottles (100 count)

Any other vapers you know who DIY and might split 100 with you?

Maybe that's where your B&M gets hers, and then sells them for $1.00 each. Most vape shops buy in quantity for the best price, since they use so many of them. She's making a killing off those though, no matter where she's getting them.

Have you bought from them? How does their S&H run, reasonable?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Have you bought from them? How does their S&H run, reasonable?

I've bought a lot of 100 of the 30mL (30) and 50mL (70) mixed. S/H to me here in FL from them in TX was I think $10.19 by Priority Mail. They were bigger and I'd think heavier bottles though than the unicorns would be.

Even with that S/H though, the total cost + S/H per bottle was much less than I could get that many for from elsewhere. Person I've taught locally how to DIY has also ordered, got a mix of the 50mL and the 100mL and his S/H was the same.

By the way, I went back and edited my earlier post you quoted. The discount is still $2.20 on those unicorns, but it's a 10% discount, not 20%.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
A different seller on eBay has 20 of the 30mL wide mouth unicorns for $13.50 with free S/H, but that's still $.68 each.

Have to check pictures, too, because on eBay and elsewhere...what they're calling Gorilla bottles sometimes really aren't, and they still have the slightly smaller openings. Ran across that going through eBay listings for them. Seller's above are the wider mouth ones in the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread