Unicorn Milk by Cuttwood "The Sauce Boss"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unicorn Milk

Cuttwood is a premier eliquid company based out of Irvine, California, and has a quality of liquid like no other. They are a member of SFATA, the Smoke-Free Alternatives Trade Association. (As the largest and leading trade association in the vapor and e-cig industry SFATA is committed to the vape industry’s continued growth and expansion. They represent the interests of the non-big tobacco supply chain, including manufacturers, online retailers, brick and mortar vape stores, distributors, importers and wholesalers.)

Cuttwood prides themselves on providing quality made products. Through research, development, rigorous testing, and innovation, they are dedicated to providing the best e-sauce on the market. They are proud to make their products with only approved high quality ingredients and the best flavors in the world.

Cuttwood is very involved in the vaping community, not just as a juice manufacturer but supporting the continued rights of vapers and the culture itself. In an interview with Kingly Vapes’ Vape Hacks, Cuttwood CEO Austin Hopper had this to say:

“Our goal is to have a relationship with all of the stores that we have, with all of the vendors we do business with, with people like yourself, with the trade associations, the people that are protecting vaper's rights. We're looking at joining in on the advocacy fronts. We're going to do whatever we can as Cuttwood and as Vaping Industries to support the vape community, not just in Orange County but in all of the states and countries we do business in. So if they need us, we will be there. Whether that's financially, whether that's in person, we will find that we are going to show up. Cuttwood will be represented at any major happening or grand opening, it doesn't matter. Big or small, there's no event too small for Cuttwood to show up.”

This is definitely a company that is focused on making the vaping community stronger for everyone, vapers and non-vapers alike.

I’ve been hearing lots of great things about this company and about its line of e-juices, including one of their most popular, highest rated juices – Unicorn Milk – so I decided I needed to try it out.

According to their website, this is the flavor profile for Unicorn Milk:

Unicorn Milk comes to you fresh from Cuttwood’s grass-fed, hormone-free Unicorn farm in Los Angeles. What does Unicorn Milk taste like exactly? It’s like a blend of four different cream flavors, mixed with all natural strawberry extract. Yum!

Once I received my bottle of Unicorn Milk, I waited a couple days just to let it steep a little longer before I cracked it open. The aroma, to me, wasn’t very much like a milkshake, but it was pleasing. It reminded me more of a creamy strawberry candy. So it showed promise.

The next thing I did was taste a drop I’d placed on my finger, just so I could see if the flavor changed at all when the juice was heated. My expectations started to falter a bit because, to me, it tasted very artificial – like a cheap strawberry candy. I didn’t taste any cream or milk flavor in it at all.

Still hopeful that this juice would be as stellar as I’d heard it was, I juiced up some fresh cotton. I set my mod to 50 watts and fired it a few times. The aroma wasn’t all too pleasing to me – it was a very artificial strawberry smell. It definitely wasn’t a strawberry milkshake.

I rejoiced my cotton and took my first inhale. The flavor that hit my taste buds reminded me more of a cheap strawberry candy that had been crushed and dissolved in reconstituted dry milk.

On the exhale, the flavor changed to something very strange to me. It tasted like strawberry candy still – no cream or milk to it – but it also tasted like a strong black tea at the back of my throat. The taste actually made me kind of nauseated.

Because of the flavor on the exhale, I couldn’t force myself to try and vape it at higher wattages. I put the bottle aside and changed my cotton so I could find a juice that I knew wouldn’t make me feel that way.

In fairness to Unicorn Milk, I didn’t just leave my tasting at that. I left the bottle in a cool, dark place for a couple weeks to see if steeping it for a while longer would help.

Unfortunately, letting the liquid steep for a couple weeks didn’t change the flavor for me or make me enjoy it anymore.

Unicorn Milk is not a liquid I can see myself vaping at all, which is unfortunate because I really did have such high hopes for it when I ordered the 15ml bottle. Hopefully, when I go to try another flavor in the Cuttwood line, I will have better luck in enjoying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread