Uniform firmware for many devices - ArcticFox + NFirmwareEditor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Quick question... Does this firmware have a low voltage shut off? I ruined a set of batteries in my Cuboid with the last custom firmware. I'm pretty sure it's because it had a clock in it and it of course used power to run the clock and I didn't think of it. I often leave batteries in mods on the shelf for weeks or months and hadn't ever hurt a set before that.

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
Quick question... Does this firmware have a low voltage shut off? I ruined a set of batteries in my Cuboid with the last custom firmware. I'm pretty sure it's because it had a clock in it and it of course used power to run the clock and I didn't think of it. I often leave batteries in mods on the shelf for weeks or months and hadn't ever hurt a set before that.
Yeah its 2.8 volts

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I am using this on an Istick QC 200. Was wondering if there is anyway to revert to the eleaf software?
Use NToolbox.exe and click Firmware Updater. Get the file from @Firestorm's link and when the updater asks for a *.bin file, choose the one downloaded from the Eleaf website.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Reactions: mav2000

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Anybody else having issues with this firmware randomly changing profiles? I have three watts profiles set on my RX300 and the firmware will randomly switch from one to another of the watts profiles. So far it hasn't picked a temp profile.

Kinda irritating when you're vaping and all of a sudden you get a flaming hot vape because the device just decided to switch from a 85 watt no preheat profile to a 175 watt with .3 second 225 preheat one.

Is there a setting I'm missing or is this a firmware bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread