Not open for further replies.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Cattycatcat i just wanna make sure u have a chance to read this again. :D
I don't know what color that is Apollo. Also, keep in mind my color choices are limited. UK doesn't have near the color selection we have here in the states. Is this color already being made by another vendor?

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Hi Kathy and Lily (waves)
So where are all the pics of these tanks?? Maybe I need to call upon former tank owners to post some pics?? I love tank pics!!:)

Apollo, these are tank colors we have sold in the past that are closest to the tiffany blue. What do you think? I think the Jwrap is called Carolina blue?

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
Hi Cat! How have you been?? Just found this thread - congrats on selling your beautiful tanks here on ECF - looks like you had a great first sale...and hello to a few other friends I haven't seen in a while...nice to see everyone again! Cat - I'm definitely interested in a tank or two or ten...so PLEASE do plan a sale for June... :)

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Well good morning! Yesterday came and went in a blink.:blink:
Kathy and Blue....thanks for the pics I love them!
Hello to you too Autumnwolf. You are right, it's been a long time and very nice to see you again.
Lily, My records show you got 3 tanks. But I think you had mentioned you got one for someone else.

Thanks to those who have given me a little feedback on the tanks so far.:) It helps me plan for the next batch. It appears I should order another small batch. I'm not seeing a whole lot of interest for more at this point, but would be comfortable bringing in another small batch.

It's Friday, isn't it? Have a good one!!

charmschool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
North Georgia
Well good morning! Yesterday came and went in a blink.:blink:
Kathy and Blue....thanks for the pics I love them!
Hello to you too Autumnwolf. You are right, it's been a long time and very nice to see you again.
Lily, My records show you got 3 tanks. But I think you had mentioned you got one for someone else.

Thanks to those who have given me a little feedback on the tanks so far.:) It helps me plan for the next batch. It appears I should order another small batch. I'm not seeing a whole lot of interest for more at this point, but would be comfortable bringing in another small batch.

It's Friday, isn't it? Have a good one!!

Hi Cat! I think maybe what you're seeing as "lack of interest" might be hesitation to get excited at an open sale. Speaking for myself, the format for selling these special tanks (yours as well as others) is frustrating. I just want to order what I want, pay for it & have it delivered. For instance, I know I want a rainbow, but there were only 2 in the last sale, and I wasn't able to email you at the start of the sale, so I knew there was no chance I'd get one. I'm new to all this vaping stuff, so there may be a good reason for only offering them this way, but I know I'd order one in a heartbeat if I knew I could pick exactly what I want. Do you see that as an option?

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
I'm new to all this vaping stuff, so there may be a good reason for only offering them this way, but I know I'd order one in a heartbeat if I knew I could pick exactly what I want. Do you see that as an option?

I have to agree! I was able to hit the thread when the sale started, but I do understand that not everyone interested can do that. As it was, I got my second choice in the color I wanted so it worked out, this time. (trying to get a decent pic to post asap)

I had pm'd Cat asking if it was possible to reserve a tank, prepaid, when she gets more tanks from Ash for the next sale. She is considering it, I think, but did point out that I would be unable to choose the shape, only the color, IF she agreed to it. I hadn't thought of that!

I need some advice from the experienced carto punchers here. (please and thank you!) Which punch do you use and how does it compare to the ones you don't use? I am using the carto that Cat sent with my tank and need to find something that will punch cartos the same way. Nice, neat, not-too-big holes. It is easy to find the laser punched cartos for 510s for my provari, but I have a bunch of 808 threaded batteries that I want to use with slim tanks, and it's looking like it would be easier to punch my own for those.

Also want to thank Cat for looking for feedback, it's nice to know that our thoughts are welcome and will be considered. I'm really loving my new Unique, thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread