Status
Not open for further replies.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Thanks Wolfiy!! I have to remember what Ash and I called that color the second from the left. I want more of that color. I love the subtle shimmer in it and I don't have one.....yet:). I think you are going through some kind of transition at work?

I'm over and out for the night. It's late. Been punching cartos and stuffing tanks;) half way there.

charmschool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
North Georgia
Good morning!!
Joann, I have switched all my tubes to bedazzles. I love them.:)

I have an all day training at work, so will hope to see a few people here around 6:00 PST for my sale. Wishing you a fantastic day!!

I'm confused about the bedazzled tubes. I prefer prepunched XL cartos. Will the Lavagen tubes work?

cyndi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
nebraska
Hi Cyndi and Ty!! (waves) Ty, what a nice thing to offer. Cyndi, if you ever get some time, I would love to see your slim "Picasso" you got last year.:) I almost kept that one for myself. ;) [/QUOTE

Hi back at you Cat. Hope your sale goes great! I will get a pic of the Picasso and post it soon. Right now my boss is using it....

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
HI, just got home from work and can take a few minutes right now.

I'm confused about the bedazzled tubes. I prefer prepunched XL cartos. Will the Lavagen tubes work?
Charmedschool. I don't think the lavagens will work because they have a hole in them? Anyone else have a comment about that? Bedazzles XL/dual coil tubes will work with the Unique caps. The tanks are actually made for standard carto's. Both the slims and standards. But both will work with xl cartos/tubes. I have a few xl tubes for the slims with me now. I don't get requests for xl tubes hardly ever for the standard tanks, so don't have any, but it's easy enough to get them from Ash. They cost me, though.

Might want to look and see if Melting Glass/Bedazzle/Kathy has any Dual coil tubes. I believe they are the ones to accomodate the XL cartos.
Right Wolfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread