hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Are you both running at the same wattage setting? If so then I'd contact whoever you bought the unit from and see if they will do a warranty replacement on it. sometimes you just get equipment that doesn't work right. I'm waiting right now on a warranty replacement on a mod that I bought.

• Agree
    Reactions: stols001

Annie52

Jun 27, 2018
    Are you both running at the same wattage setting? If so then I'd contact whoever you bought the unit from and see if they will do a warranty replacement on it. sometimes you just get equipment that doesn't work right. I'm waiting right now on a warranty replacement on a mod that I bought.

I’ve been thinking of going back with it. Mind you going on holiday in a couple of weeks. Don’t think the battery is going to last the pace. Might need to think of an upgrade but I’ve no idea about where to go next
    I don’t want to spend a fortune

Annie52

Jun 27, 2018
    I bought a couple innokin T18 kits for friends and they seemed pretty good. Myself, I run dual battery mods these days. I like not having to charge batteries very often.

Yeh it’s the battery life that’s bugging me too. I’m a newbie so I’m trying to get to grips with mods Wattage. Ohms oh god it’s a minefield. Lol sorry I’m bugging you lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread