The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Unit getting very hot

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Annie52, Jun 27, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Annie52

Annie52 Full Member

Jun 27, 2018
    Hi im new to vaping. Got an innokin jem. Seems to get very hot even after a few puffs. Battery doesnt last as long as id like either and having trouble getting it to charge. Not sure if im doing something wrong. Hubby has a jem as well and he doesnt seem to have these issued

• Like Like x 1
  2. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Are you both running at the same wattage setting? If so then I'd contact whoever you bought the unit from and see if they will do a warranty replacement on it. sometimes you just get equipment that doesn't work right. I'm waiting right now on a warranty replacement on a mod that I bought.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Annie52

Annie52 Full Member

Jun 27, 2018
    I’ve been thinking of going back with it. Mind you going on holiday in a couple of weeks. Don’t think the battery is going to last the pace. Might need to think of an upgrade but I’ve no idea about where to go next
    I don’t want to spend a fortune

• Like Like x 1
  4. hittman

Supporting member
    I bought a couple innokin T18 kits for friends and they seemed pretty good. Myself, I run dual battery mods these days. I like not having to charge batteries very often.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I was just having this problem. There was a screw loose on my coil

• Like Like x 1
  6. Annie52

Annie52 Full Member

Jun 27, 2018
    Yeh it’s the battery life that’s bugging me too. I’m a newbie so I’m trying to get to grips with mods Wattage. Ohms oh god it’s a minefield. Lol sorry I’m bugging you lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. hittman

Supporting member
    Not bugging me. Maybe look at something with a bigger battery but still built in. The vaporesso revenger mini has a good review in the APV review section.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Annie52

Annie52 Full Member

Jun 27, 2018
    Will do. Thank you so much for your advice

• Like Like x 1
  9. Vinnybagodoughnuts

Vinnybagodoughnuts Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 19, 2015
    :(Well eightvape just had the revenger mini on sale for 24.00 but it's out of stock.

• Like Like x 2
  10. tara81

tara81 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2014
    canada
    the tarot nano lasts longer then the revenger mini for battery power (no idea why they both have the same size battery - but the revenger mini has a light up system )

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I have a taro nano and like it, if you are looking for an internal battery. Battery life is decent, tank is mildly to more sub0hm.

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  12. hittman

Supporting member
    The light up on the back can be turned off in the menu. I haven't tried the tarot nano so can't really comment on it.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.