Universal atomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedz

Oct 18, 2010
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
I order my e-cigs from a place in Canada they sell adapters for atomizers. You will need to know exactally what model you have to be able to find the correct adapter for your aplication. looked at that site they seem very over priced. The site i deal with is Electronic-cigz.com, there ejuice is really good too. Look under accessories for adapters. Hope that helps

BiffRocko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
It's too bad you didn't find ECF before you purchased. The prices on those kits are flat out ridiculous. MANY of us have made the same mistake.

The only way to definitively figure out which atty that model uses is to buy several different kinds and try them. That will end up running quite a bit of cash. IMO, you're better off buying another model as was already suggested. A full Riva kit with two batteries, two attys, a charger, and 10 empty carts runs around $40 from several vendors. Rivas use either 510 or 901 attys. If a particular vendor doesn't specify which atty it uses, it's probably a 510. Either way, it's easy to tell 510s and 901s apart.

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
I called their customer service number. They don't know the model number of their atty either and withheld the name of the manufacture but said only the manufacture would know the model number. These guys also sell kits with fake rub on tatooes included.

I did find a universal remonster though
images

Last edited:

Darter

Nov 13, 2010
SC
Sorry to hear you had a bad first experience. I started with a kit from Blu because it looks like a cigarette. I quickly learned that the battery weight doesn't feel like a cigarette. The battery life wasn't suitable for my vaping habits either.

A friend recommended Vapor 4 Life and I have purchased 2 Ultimate manual kits from them. I use the passthru at work and the KR808 batteries last for hours. I carry the PCC with an extra battery and it is working for me. My friend recently introduced me to the Royal Smokers E2 R4 cartomizer. I like the extra vapor better than the V4L carts and just ordered 10 the other day.

There is plenty of information here. Do your homework and good luck making a better purchase next time. You may find as I have that the vaping experience is an evolving adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread