Unknown Eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcel K

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2018
Note - I am gonna get f*ucked for this.

I was recently in Greece, Rhodes and I was going around the markets and saw some e-liquid I thought I might buy some since I am running low, and can't be bothered to wait several days for delivery, so I bought 2 x 10ml 12mg/ml for 10 euro.

now I wouldn't be asking this question if I didn't read somewhere else on this website that you should stay away from liquid from the street since you don't know what's in it, I picked up my juice right after i read it and checked the packaging, couldn't understand a single thing so I translated the text with an image translator https://i.imgur.com/3vvLJfA.jpg

not too much info, but this is the front side https://i.imgur.com/R6cMBOn.jpg
anyone has seen this before?

now another downside I saw some weed in the same glass cabinet the liquid was in, BUT!! weed is illegal in Greece, so it was probably some synthetic narcotics, I asked if there were any narcotics in the juice, the guy said no, I don't think much of it since the price was the same as it is here in Norway, so should be around the same, the website that sells this is www.eco-vape.gr
here is the link for the product Unicorn Blood

Edit:
I checked reviews for the site couldn't find any for .gr, found really bad reviews for .uk, but when I checked the company itself it had really good reviews

company - Eco Vape | Vape | E-Liquid
product with ingredients listed - Eco Vape Dripping Range Unicorn Blood 5050 Flavour E-liquid
Trustpilot - Eco Vape is rated "Great" with 8.7 / 10 on Trustpilot

Last edited:

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
A real vapor doesnt run low on juice....you have to be prepared on everything vape related, like many back up devices, coils, batteries, juice, and if you do rebuildables, need everything for that. If one is serious to keep off smokes, these things are imperative....I know diyers have loads of juice ready at any time and if you dont diy, must have hundreds of mls stocked. It's like gasoline, never run to empty or close to empty. I'm not saying that this is you, perhaps you couldnt get your regular juice for a good reason and this was just a one off thing, but keeping well stocked is important. I do rebuildables , but dont diy yet (after 8 years I am just starting) and I, at any time, have probably about 3 to 4 hundred mls in the fridge just incase my vendor has an issue or something. I wouldn't vape that stuff, no way in hell

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
I'd say, since it was produced by an identifiable company with an address and a phone number and an online presence, it's probably fine. They've got something to lose if bad product is circulating. It's not like some anonymous guy in a trenchcoat hooked your arm on the street offered you a deal on some unlabeled "awesome stuff that will #%&$ you up."

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I checked reviews for the site couldn't find any for .gr, found really bad reviews for .uk, but when I checked the company itself it had really good reviews.
Some website vendors censor out the bad reviews for their product because they completely control the content. That's why I rarely trust reviews on a vendor's website.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I'd say, since it was produced by an identifiable company with an address and a phone number and an online presence, it's probably fine. They've got something to lose if bad product is circulating. It's not like some anonymous guy in a trenchcoat hooked your arm on the street offered you a deal on some unlabeled "awesome stuff that will #%&$ you up."
For certain definitions of fine of course. I’d tend to believe the off home website reviews over the on home website reviews. Was it sealed?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I checked reviews for the site couldn't find any for .gr, found really bad reviews for .uk, but when I checked the company itself it had really good reviews.
Some website vendors censor out the bad reviews for their product because they completely control the content. That's why I rarely trust reviews on a vendor's website.

Sorry, double post. o_O

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bad reviews are for people who didn't like the flavor. When customers are getting poisoned the company gets forcibly shut down.

The convenience store by my house has a display in its window full of overpriced 10mL bottles of juice from manufacturers I've never heard of. I'm sure they're perfectly safe, but I'd never want to try one. Who knows how long they've been sitting there in the sunlight?

Marcel K

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2018
A real vapor doesnt run low on juice....you have to be prepared on everything vape related, like many back up devices, coils, batteries, juice, and if you do rebuildables, need everything for that. If one is serious to keep off smokes, these things are imperative....I know diyers have loads of juice ready at any time and if you dont diy, must have hundreds of mls stocked. It's like gasoline, never run to empty or close to empty. I'm not saying that this is you, perhaps you couldnt get your regular juice for a good reason and this was just a one off thing, but keeping well stocked is important. I do rebuildables , but dont diy yet (after 8 years I am just starting) and I, at any time, have probably about 3 to 4 hundred mls in the fridge just incase my vendor has an issue or something. I wouldn't vape that stuff, no way in hell

I got around 1L of VG & PG each, I just don't know where to find the nicotine, I had a seller on eBay which sold 72mg/ml nic, but the listing is long gone. just to clarify I don't actually seek the buzz from nicotine, I just need a throat hit/burning/ itching sensation, I know weird

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I got around 1L of VG & PG each, I just don't know where to find the nicotine...
Nicotine River
Wizzard Labs
Bull City Flavors

:danger: Please don't buy anything vape related from EBay. I see you are located in Norway, and I don't know if the above suppliers will ship there, but EBay is not a reputable vendor to buy vape stuff in the USA.

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
USA & Canada
... I was recently in Greece, Rhodes and I was going around the markets and saw some e-liquid I thought I might buy some since I am running low, and can't be bothered to wait several days for delivery, so I bought 2 x 10ml 12mg/ml for 10 euro. ... the website that sells this is www.eco-vape.gr here is the link for the product Unicorn Blood
As long as it vapes well & tastes OK you're all right.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I said initially I wouldn't vape it because you said you couldn't read the writing. I just thought it was scribbling, so I said I wouldn't vape it. I then looked at the link and it appears to be a legit company, so as long as it was sealed it should be fine...maybe

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
I got around 1L of VG & PG each, I just don't know where to find the nicotine, I had a seller on eBay which sold 72mg/ml nic, but the listing is long gone. just to clarify I don't actually seek the buzz from nicotine, I just need a throat hit/burning/ itching sensation, I know weird
Have you tried things other than nicotine for that effect?
Cinnamon flavor, or if that doesn't do it, capsicum would definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread