The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Unknown Eliquid

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Marcel K, Aug 27, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Marcel K

Marcel K Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2018
    Norway
    Note - I am gonna get f*ucked for this.

I was recently in Greece, Rhodes and I was going around the markets and saw some e-liquid I thought I might buy some since I am running low, and can't be bothered to wait several days for delivery, so I bought 2 x 10ml 12mg/ml for 10 euro.

now I wouldn't be asking this question if I didn't read somewhere else on this website that you should stay away from liquid from the street since you don't know what's in it, I picked up my juice right after i read it and checked the packaging, couldn't understand a single thing so I translated the text with an image translator https://i.imgur.com/3vvLJfA.jpg

not too much info, but this is the front side https://i.imgur.com/R6cMBOn.jpg
    anyone has seen this before?

now another downside I saw some weed in the same glass cabinet the liquid was in, BUT!! weed is illegal in Greece, so it was probably some synthetic narcotics, I asked if there were any narcotics in the juice, the guy said no, I don't think much of it since the price was the same as it is here in Norway, so should be around the same, the website that sells this is www.eco-vape.gr
    here is the link for the product Unicorn Blood

Edit:
    I checked reviews for the site couldn't find any for .gr, found really bad reviews for .uk, but when I checked the company itself it had really good reviews

company - Eco Vape | Vape | E-Liquid
    product with ingredients listed - Eco Vape Dripping Range Unicorn Blood 5050 Flavour E-liquid
    Trustpilot - Eco Vape is rated "Great" with 8.7 / 10 on Trustpilot

2. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    You'll probably get :censored:'d for just saying :censored:'d. :lol:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. YorkMan

YorkMan Super Member

Supporting member
    Jul 17, 2019
    New Orleans
    I say stay with reputable sellers for eLiquids.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. vapdivrr

vapdivrr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    A real vapor doesnt run low on juice....you have to be prepared on everything vape related, like many back up devices, coils, batteries, juice, and if you do rebuildables, need everything for that. If one is serious to keep off smokes, these things are imperative....I know diyers have loads of juice ready at any time and if you dont diy, must have hundreds of mls stocked. It's like gasoline, never run to empty or close to empty. I'm not saying that this is you, perhaps you couldnt get your regular juice for a good reason and this was just a one off thing, but keeping well stocked is important. I do rebuildables , but dont diy yet (after 8 years I am just starting) and I, at any time, have probably about 3 to 4 hundred mls in the fridge just incase my vendor has an issue or something. I wouldn't vape that stuff, no way in hell

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. GOMuniEsq

GOMuniEsq Self-Proclaimed Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Alberta, Canada
    I'd say, since it was produced by an identifiable company with an address and a phone number and an online presence, it's probably fine. They've got something to lose if bad product is circulating. It's not like some anonymous guy in a trenchcoat hooked your arm on the street offered you a deal on some unlabeled "awesome stuff that will #%&$ you up."

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Some website vendors censor out the bad reviews for their product because they completely control the content. That's why I rarely trust reviews on a vendor's website.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  7. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    For certain definitions of fine of course. I’d tend to believe the off home website reviews over the on home website reviews. Was it sealed?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Baditude

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Some website vendors censor out the bad reviews for their product because they completely control the content. That's why I rarely trust reviews on a vendor's website.

Sorry, double post. o_O

9. Marcel K

Jun 11, 2018
    Norway
    yes sealed

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. GOMuniEsq

GOMuniEsq Self-Proclaimed Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Alberta, Canada
    Bad reviews are for people who didn't like the flavor. When customers are getting poisoned the company gets forcibly shut down.

The convenience store by my house has a display in its window full of overpriced 10mL bottles of juice from manufacturers I've never heard of. I'm sure they're perfectly safe, but I'd never want to try one. Who knows how long they've been sitting there in the sunlight?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Marcel K

Jun 11, 2018
    Norway
    I got around 1L of VG & PG each, I just don't know where to find the nicotine, I had a seller on eBay which sold 72mg/ml nic, but the listing is long gone. just to clarify I don't actually seek the buzz from nicotine, I just need a throat hit/burning/ itching sensation, I know weird

12. Baditude

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Nicotine River
    Wizzard Labs
    Bull City Flavors

:danger: Please don't buy anything vape related from EBay. I see you are located in Norway, and I don't know if the above suppliers will ship there, but EBay is not a reputable vendor to buy vape stuff in the USA.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. LaZeR

LaZeR Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    As long as it vapes well & tastes OK you're all right.

14. vapdivrr

vapdivrr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    I said initially I wouldn't vape it because you said you couldn't read the writing. I just thought it was scribbling, so I said I wouldn't vape it. I then looked at the link and it appears to be a legit company, so as long as it was sealed it should be fine...maybe

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Maytwin

Maytwin Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2011
    SW France
    Looking at your links, the fact that it's made in the UK and is MHRA Registered / TPD Compliant, I think you should be fine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. HigherStateD

HigherStateD Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2019
    Have you tried things other than nicotine for that effect?
    Cinnamon flavor, or if that doesn't do it, capsicum would definitely.

17. CagedSpam

CagedSpam Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2015
    FoPo, Oregon
    I think common use is PG for throat hit, you probably knew that.

FA Black Tea has a good throat hit at 1-2% iirc. I do usually mix at 50/50 though.

18. greek mule

greek mule Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2018
    Athens,Greece
    Hi from Greece!
    The Unicorn blood you bought is fine.Keep on vaping!

• Winner Winner x 4