unpleasant odors

Status
Not open for further replies.

telegraph

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
TN, USA
Are there particular e-liquids that leave minimal lingering odors?
Any vape odor is better than burning tobacco, but I find that some juices tend to stink up the house.
Are there any particular brands that minimize this problem? For example, although I like some Halo juices, some seem to have a lingering bad odor.
Your input appreciated.

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
You could always vape unflavored. If that's not your thing, I'd suggest looking for light flavors like a tea or maybe a mint.

I've heard halo has some strong smelling juice tho so maybe try a different vendor. Most vendors have juices with a smell to them but maybe others won't be as offensive.

Last edited:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Are there particular e-liquids that leave minimal lingering odors?
Any vape odor is better than burning tobacco, but I find that some juices tend to stink up the house.
Are there any particular brands that minimize this problem? For example, although I like some Halo juices, some seem to have a lingering bad odor.
Your input appreciated.

Honestly I've never had this problem. Then again, I've never vaped Halo juices either. Thanks for the heads-up and keep on vaping! :thumbs:

happydave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
United States
well you could get some ventilation going that might help a bit. i know a few people that buy Pure VG and empty bottles to cut the pre-made juice in half. so one 10 mL bottle of pre made juice makes two 10 mL bottles. doing this will cut the flavor amount in half, this will also cut the nicotine content in half so when you buy your pre-made juice you need to get twice the nicotine content. so for example one 10 ml bottle at 24 MG of nicotine per mL will make two 10 mL bottles at 12 MG per Ml.

Sane Asylum

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Maryland, USA
Funny, the only flavor anyone in my family has commented on smelling is Halo's torque 56. My daughter thought it smelled a little perfumy. I usually vape Tribeca or Vermillion River RY4 or KPB in the house and no one has ever commented on an odor. Besides the particular liquid you're vaping, I think the size of the size of your home and type of ventilation has a lot to do with it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread