Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
My small sausage fingers failed me on first build - part 1 but the second one was good. I think I did good with the amount of cotton. It was unboiled and I think I just passed the break in. OH MY HEY ZUES!

I take it that you now understand why people like the kayfun on a ProVari?

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I take it that you now understand why people like the Kayfun on a ProVari?

I get it now myself...with the results of my first build (I do have experience with genesis and RDA types) being so good, and knowing it will only get better....the Kayfun types really are a lot of fun :). And I pulled that off with my bifocal wearing, nearsighted 41 year old eyes, and shaky hands from my meds.... It's a really nice atty.

My wife was getting a kick out of the look on my face as I pulled some thick, dense clouds, but loaded with flavor...yea, they are cool!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
As an update, after it wicked......it was amazingly good for about 80% of the time. I know a burnt hit....got one of those on the first one; it was awful; it isn't that.... .its just muted, like I am vaping unflavored and then it rights itself. It isn't a bad taste, just nothing

I couldn't agree with you more. Instead of retyping what you said I'll borrow your words. :)
I've done close to 25 builds - all with the results here you described perfectly.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I still don't like it. I'm just chalking this up to being the Kayfun isn't for everyone.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3
If you ever decide that it needs a good home, I'll take care of it for you. :)

Edit:
Sounds like you guys need to try using ekowool...maybe?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread