CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Jack is bored...
jack.jpg
this may not win for unusual pet, but this photo is stunning.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

She just Appeared one mourning in my back yard with no Collar. So I didn't know Her name. So I called would call her "The Big Cat".

After having No Luck finding Her owner, I adopted Her. And didn't want to run the Risk of putting her threw an Identity Crisis by calling her something else.

So I shortened The Big Cat to TBC.

Last edited:

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Ok everyone!. I am signing off for the day. Tomorrow the board will be selecting a winner, Good luck to all of you! we will be considering any contestants up until the winner is announced, so please don't hesitate to keep them coming!
I personally would like to say "Thank you" to you all for helping to make this such a fun contest!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
All that talk of skunks jinxed it for me, cuz I was awakened a while ago by that familiar, and very strong smell... LOL
I know we have skunks in my neighborhood, but in the 15+ yrs. I've lived here, I have never seen one, and only smelled them a handful of times.
But I live on the 4th floor and this was BAD!!! Made my eyes water, and when I tried breathing thru my mouth I almost gagged... guess that's what I get for keeping my windows open... Ha!!
No point in trying to get back to sleep, cuz it's almost time for my morning dose of reality... watching the news on Democracy Now!! :ohmy:

C ya'll later...

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
All that talk of skunks jinxed it for me, cuz I was awakened a while ago by that familiar, and very strong smell... LOL
I know we have skunks in my neighborhood, but in the 15+ yrs. I've lived here, I have never seen one, and only smelled them a handful of times.
But I live on the 4th floor and this was BAD!!! Made my eyes water, and when I tried breathing thru my mouth I almost gagged... guess that's what I get for keeping my windows open... Ha!!
No point in trying to get back to sleep, cuz it's almost time for my morning dose of reality... watching the news on Democracy Now!! :ohmy:

C ya'll later...
OH NO! SO Sorry to jinx you! poor little stinker must have gotten spooked!

Reactions: spacekitty

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
The curtains are drawn, the lights go bright. their is soft music playing- Intermission has begun- The entrants are being judged. The votes are being cast- The announcement, impending. SOON- we will know which of these praiseworthy pets will be the Winner! Good luck everyone! I am so excited!
upload_2018-4-18_15-10-32.png

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
First! Thank you to all who played along in my first contest, personally on ECF. You all showed us some great pictures and stories! The Contest Winner for the Unusual Pet photo Contest is....
KITTY! entered by @LarryPer
A skunk for a pet is definitely unusual! Way to Go!
Please contact me for details to claim your prize of a FREE 30 ml. bottle of FSUSA E-juice! Thank you everyone! Congratulations @LarryPer!

Attachments

• ECF Ribbon Award.png
    ECF Ribbon Award.png
    404.5 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread