Status
Not open for further replies.

Symmetry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
Oregon, USA
Hi linnx,

I received an order from ECX yesterday (super pleased with ship time and packaging quality, by the way) and in that order, I bought a few Inawera flavors. I am extremely impressed with Sphynx and Gold Ducat (those are the only two I've mixed and steeped so far), and I recall you making a post somewhere along the lines of 100+ new Inawera flavors are appearing in the near future.

I'm wondering if that's true, if you're planning to carry either the tobacco Absolutes or the Bases, as well as DNB Drops and Little Space Drops, specifically. If so, I won't have to order from Poland, but every indication from people here and elsewhere is that to get the really great Inawera tobacco experience, you need to use the bases.

Thanks for any help or insight you can provide!

Last edited:

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
I'm glad to hear that! I haven't ordered from Inawera before, but I hear great things about the sparkling wine, Am4a, Honey, and of course the TAs/L S D/DNB. I can't wait to see what you end up choosing!

We are placing our new Inawera order and your requests will all be in stock soon! One question, are you referring to tobacco absolute when you say TAs/L? Let us know! Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread