The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Updated "are you in my area," thread

Discussion in 'Michigan Vapers' started by Keekers, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. iz2sick

iz2sick Super Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Burbs of Detroit
    Is this thread still alive? I'm in the Sterling Heights area :)

2. Thayamax

Thayamax Vaping Master ECF Veteran Verified Member

Mar 7, 2013
    Southeast Michigan
    This thread is alive, but just barely. ;) Nice to meet you. I'm from south of Detroit not far from Monroe.

3. pelton54

pelton54 Moved On

Oct 16, 2013
    I'm in the clarkston area not to far from Sterling Heights!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. iz2sick

Sep 15, 2013
    Burbs of Detroit
    So you probably go to Vapercraft. I wish we had more vape shops :/

5. pelton54

pelton54 Moved On

Oct 16, 2013
    I've never heard of that store.....I honestly have no clue of any shops around me :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. iz2sick

Sep 15, 2013
    Burbs of Detroit
  7. iz2sick

Sep 15, 2013
    Burbs of Detroit
    You're by Pine Knob and Mt Holly though!

8. Mr.Mann

Mr.Mann ECF Guru ECF Veteran Verified Member

Dec 30, 2011
    All over the place
  9. rmtt23
    This message by rmtt23 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Feb 4, 2014, Reason: Unregistered supplier.
    Nov 19, 2013
  10. Kristian

Kristian Senior Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

May 15, 2009
    Is anyone here on the West side? I'm west coast in Grand Haven 49417. I feel like I'm tossing a message in a bottle into Lake Michigan with this post.

11. tonyorion

tonyorion Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2010
    Michigan
    Hi, I'm Tony from the GR area. It does not look like we will have a vapemeet anytime soon which is surprising considering the number of new vape shops which have opened up.

Anyway, I am a DIY'er and was looking for other mad scientists in the area to get together to try recipes, maybe swap flavors, try new flavors, get opinions, ideas, etc.

I would even make my home available and can accommodate a few mixologists with enough room to experiment. I have a US cleaner with heat to force steep anything.

12. PitBullLover

PitBullLover Full Member

Nov 21, 2012
    Detroit MI USA
    Aaron, from Troy 48083.

Keeping it short, as I kind of... well... suck at the internet. Reply to thread? Quick Reply? Reply with green swooping arrow? I may not be replying correctly.

5'10, incredibly handsome. 185lbs of pure muscle and fat (50/50 blend, hehe). Love vaping, dogs (all animals really), mountain bikes, motorcycles (sport bikes), pretty girls, family, and taking naps.

Hates work... and mornings. That's about it. Friend me on FB (Aaron Jozwick) to get in touch, if you haven't been repulsed by my ECF profile that I just typed.

Love meeting others who share the passion about vaping.

-peace local peeps. -Aaron

13. FlavorCloudJunkie

FlavorCloudJunkie Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2013
    SC
    Hey ate there any vape meets or groups in and around the Greenville Spartanburg SC area? I would love to hang out with some fellow vapers...

14. pwmeek

pwmeek Senior Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Supporting member
    Oct 8, 2011
    SE Michigan
    Out in the country, east of Ann Arbor and north of Ypsilanti. I see no dedicated PV shops close by with a quick google. I do most of my shopping, PV and otherwise, via the internet.

15. Moorlord

Moorlord Full Member

Sep 26, 2013
    Milan, MI, USA
    Hey pwmeek I'm down in Milan myself, south of A2. Anyways, revolver down in Monroe carries a little more than the standard revolver fare like provaris and some innoken stuff like the VTR and such. Nice little lounge for free vaping some of their flavors. Anyways worth a look on a rainy day. Descent enough when I'm in a pinch.

16. Alicia

Alicia Full Member

Dec 3, 2010
    michigan
    Hey All, I'm in Downriver (Lincoln Park to be exact). I have found NOTHING useful at the shops so far. Blu and the no name brand the smoke shop on Dix sells are TERRIBLE. The 3 day wait for a package if I forgot to order and run low is frustrating. I've been vaping for quite a few years now (With 8 months in the middle of going back to cigars, blech!). Are we able to swap? I have SO much stuff I have ordered in the past few months and just don't like. ( unused Crystal Visions for the Ego, wicks for the c4, fruity juice, etc)

17. pwmeek

pwmeek Senior Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Supporting member
    Oct 8, 2011
    SE Michigan
    Turns out there is a vape shop not too far from me: Great Lakes Vapes in Ypsilanti (Hewitt near Ellsworth).

Not a lot of hardware, but 150 flavors which he mixes for any nic from 0 to 24.

18. rmtt23
    This message by rmtt23 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Feb 4, 2014, Reason: Unregistered supplier.
    Dec 16, 2013
  19. mpprofire

mpprofire Full Member

Dec 5, 2013
    mi
    Sterling Heights, here. Vaporcraft in Clawson, get anything you need. 14mile/main

20. Scylla101

Scylla101 Full Member

Oct 19, 2013
    Phoenix
    Just moved to Nashville from Phoenix. I have family in Grand Rapids and a lot of friends in Kalamazoo. Can anyone please recommend any good shops in either of those cities? Preferably ones with a vape lounge so I can try out the flavors!

21. tonyorion

tonyorion Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2010
    Michigan
    We actually have a few:

Kalamazoo Vape Shop on Michigan in Walker; they also have a shop in Kzoo
    Mr. E liquid on Division somewhere south of 44 th st on the east side of the road (small shop and generally packed)
    Jost (? not sure of the name, but on West River, west of junction of 131)
    There is a new guy that opened up on 28 th st south side, west of Kalamazoo Ave past the Meijers

Sorry that I could not be more specific, but I do not spend a lot of time in B&M's. I am a DIY guy and rebuilder of vaporizers, so I do not buy the more conventional stuff. Other than Mr. Eliquid, the other three have ample room to vape comfortably.

As with most B&M's, the prices all seem very high. I know, I am a bad person, but I go to B&M's to try the juices, and then try to clone them. Mr. E Liquid has the best juices, but I think I have done just as well in my secret underground vault which I have converted into a laboratory. No, I have not cloned any B&M juices, and yes, I am working on building the perfect female vaping companion. She will have big..........eyes, etc. etc. (censored). Right now I am in the specification stage.

22. Szn122

Szn122 Full Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Michigan
    Vapor store/e-Juice/e-cig The owner Rob and his wife Tammy met with me and let me try and I was soooo glad to find them! No more waiting for "deliveryman" :)! Awesome supplies and awesome juice! I had NO IDEA what I was missing vaping only KR808-D1's for 3 years! I'm now an eGo girl! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.