• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Updates on The Juice Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
Ditto to post 2 and 4.

It is a little frustrating. When I ordered 4 weeks ago it said 4-5 weeks. So I sat back, didn't whine, or complain how long it was going to take or anything like that. I just waited patiently for the time to pass. Now we're a week out from what should be the end of my wait, and I'm hearing 'only 4 more weeks for orders placed on the 1st'. :rolleyes:

I don't want to be "that guy", but come on. How many orders could he have? And someone (with an inside line) please tell me he's not building these one at a time. I certainly hope not. He said (in one of the few updates he has posted), that it takes 3-4 hours to build one. To me, if you can build one in 4 hours then you can build 5 in 8 hours and 50 in a 40 hour week (unless you are building them one at a time, of course). So, again I ask, how many orders does he have out there anway?

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
I was going to get a JB or an ST2 and decided on the JB, because it has a custom atomizer. I didn't want to keep buying atties, AND it has a juice feed.

That was back in Nov when I couldn't decide. The ST2 still isn't out, and i would still have to buy atties and deal with carts with the ST2 and the shorter CR123a battery with lower mah, so I think i made the right decision ;) i could only afford 1 mod and the JB won.

it's a wait, but carlos WILL get them done as soon as humanly possible. I'm sure of that. rather than get ticked, I'm so glad that carlos is prospering. With his health, out of work, etc, I'm grateful that he has found a way to bring in some needed $ and give back to the community.

I think any one of us wouldn't want to bend over a work table for hours a day. he's doing the best he can. I'm sure he'll get a production line going at some point, but i prefer hand made and quality. we will get that.

many of the machined mods have QC issues. this one shouldn't. and it has replaceable atties because of the wait.

meanwhile, just have an atty or two on hand, keep your batteries charged and anticipate the juice $ savings when your JB comes.

it will all be a memory soon.

ok, now send me my JB dammit! j/k

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
The ST2 isn't a juice feed box. it's a scaled down version of the super T by Super T Manufacturing. Super T has a subforum on here with a thread on the ST2.

it's basicially a good quality battery holder for longer life vaping like all the other battery mods. The JB is the only one available that auto feeds juice and comes with a custom atty.

juicy97

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
Just a quick update, Carlos is almost done with orders up to the 2nd week of December.

There are 2 orders still from the 1st week that I am waiting on addresses for, Storminyte and Susan H. If you are one of these lovely ladies, please email the juiceboxmod@hotmail.com email and be sure to include your mailing address.

Thanks!

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Thanks again!
Just a quick update, Carlos is almost done with orders up to the 2nd week of December.

There are 2 orders still from the 1st week that I am waiting on addresses for, Storminyte and Susan H. If you are one of these lovely ladies, please email the juiceboxmod@hotmail.com email and be sure to include your mailing address.

Thanks!

Thanks!

You rock juicy, appease the masses :D

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
I have a Juice Box and have another on order ... I am going to do a review but feel it's best to wait ... I see he isn't taking orders now until he gets caught up on the ones he has now ... but to let everyone know ... The Juice Box is the best ... NO ... The Greatest most spectacular mod/e-cig I have ever experienced hands down ... I am extremely satisfied. I never had a problem with flooding and the atty brings out the flavor like no other .. It has tons of vapor and hits like a 5V .... yeah .. my other mods don't get picked up as much now ... Carlos is a genius!

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
I have a Juice Box and have another on order ... I am going to do a review but feel it's best to wait ... I see he isn't taking orders now until he gets caught up on the ones he has now ... but to let everyone know ... The Juice Box is the best ... NO ... The Greatest most spectacular mod/e-cig I have ever experienced hands down ... I am extremely satisfied. I never had a problem with flooding and the atty brings out the flavor like no other .. It has tons of vapor and hits like a 5V .... yeah .. my other mods don't get picked up as much now ... Carlos is a genius!

:D youtubecommercial, nice! Good to hear you're liking it...now I'm getting pumped!

:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread