The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Updates on The Juice Box

Discussion in 'Juice Box Fans' started by WhatAClumsyGirl, Jan 26, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhatAClumsyGirl

WhatAClumsyGirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2009
    Mtns of Tennessee
    Will be posting updates here. We do have a group that is formed if you would please join us there.

Thanks everyone.

2. harpo

harpo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2009
    Yuba City, California
    How about an update? It's pretty frustrating when we hear nothing. I don't think we asking much of Carlos to give us an update every couple days.

3. pigspleen

pigspleen Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2009
    Saskatchewan
    just reading you banner.... looks like i've been waiting for my jb longer than you have been vaping....lol

4. harpo

harpo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2009
    Yuba City, California
    Pretty sad.

5. highping

highping Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 29, 2009
    Columbus, OH
    Ditto to post 2 and 4.

It is a little frustrating. When I ordered 4 weeks ago it said 4-5 weeks. So I sat back, didn't whine, or complain how long it was going to take or anything like that. I just waited patiently for the time to pass. Now we're a week out from what should be the end of my wait, and I'm hearing 'only 4 more weeks for orders placed on the 1st'. :rolleyes:

I don't want to be "that guy", but come on. How many orders could he have? And someone (with an inside line) please tell me he's not building these one at a time. I certainly hope not. He said (in one of the few updates he has posted), that it takes 3-4 hours to build one. To me, if you can build one in 4 hours then you can build 5 in 8 hours and 50 in a 40 hour week (unless you are building them one at a time, of course). So, again I ask, how many orders does he have out there anway?

6. Drumonron

Drumonron Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2009
    Just checking in... anybody receiving the Juice Box??? Can't wait for some feedback or word on receiving them with impressions!

7. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    9 weeks and trying to be patient! ;-)

8. clyde2801

clyde2801 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

9. CloudBurst

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    I did, she told me within a week, if not at 2 weeks email her back.

10. Drumonron

Sep 25, 2009
    If it's any consolation to you, I'm also waiting for the Super T Super Six and that wait is on my 9th week. If nothing else, these mods teach us the meaning of the word faith and patience, eh.

11. juicefreak

juicefreak Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2009
    Oklahoma
    I was going to get a JB or an ST2 and decided on the JB, because it has a custom atomizer. I didn't want to keep buying atties, AND it has a juice feed.

That was back in Nov when I couldn't decide. The ST2 still isn't out, and i would still have to buy atties and deal with carts with the ST2 and the shorter CR123a battery with lower mah, so I think i made the right decision ;) i could only afford 1 mod and the JB won.

it's a wait, but carlos WILL get them done as soon as humanly possible. I'm sure of that. rather than get ticked, I'm so glad that carlos is prospering. With his health, out of work, etc, I'm grateful that he has found a way to bring in some needed $ and give back to the community.

I think any one of us wouldn't want to bend over a work table for hours a day. he's doing the best he can. I'm sure he'll get a production line going at some point, but i prefer hand made and quality. we will get that.

many of the machined mods have QC issues. this one shouldn't. and it has replaceable atties because of the wait.

meanwhile, just have an atty or two on hand, keep your batteries charged and anticipate the juice $ savings when your JB comes.

it will all be a memory soon.

ok, now send me my JB dammit! j/k

12. jcamacho

jcamacho Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Who is making or releasing the ST2? I never heard of it, what does it do? Is it similar to the JB?

13. juicefreak

juicefreak Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2009
    Oklahoma
    The ST2 isn't a juice feed box. it's a scaled down version of the super T by Super T Manufacturing. Super T has a subforum on here with a thread on the ST2.

it's basicially a good quality battery holder for longer life vaping like all the other battery mods. The JB is the only one available that auto feeds juice and comes with a custom atty.

14. jcamacho

jcamacho Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Ok, thanks, like everyone else waiting on my JB since 1/6.

15. juicy97

juicy97 Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2009
    Queen Creek, AZ
    Just a quick update, Carlos is almost done with orders up to the 2nd week of December.

There are 2 orders still from the 1st week that I am waiting on addresses for, Storminyte and Susan H. If you are one of these lovely ladies, please email the juiceboxmod@hotmail.com email and be sure to include your mailing address.

Thanks!

16. CloudBurst

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    Thanks again!

17. ChefChris

ChefChris Moved On

Sep 9, 2009
    Treasure Coast, FL
    You rock juicy, appease the masses :D

18. clyde2801

clyde2801 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Wow, it sounds like he's really ramped it up a notch or two. Hopefully, he'll be able to keep the 6-7 week estimate that was on the site when I ordered in mid january. Woot.

19. youtubecommercial

youtubecommercial Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    I have a Juice Box and have another on order ... I am going to do a review but feel it's best to wait ... I see he isn't taking orders now until he gets caught up on the ones he has now ... but to let everyone know ... The Juice Box is the best ... NO ... The Greatest most spectacular mod/e-cig I have ever experienced hands down ... I am extremely satisfied. I never had a problem with flooding and the atty brings out the flavor like no other .. It has tons of vapor and hits like a 5V .... yeah .. my other mods don't get picked up as much now ... Carlos is a genius!

20. Drumonron

Sep 25, 2009
    :D youtubecommercial, nice! Good to hear you're liking it...now I'm getting pumped!

:shock: