Status
Not open for further replies.

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
Ok guys, I have tried to research this and I am still a little confused on exactly what these parts are. I know I need the telescope, top tube, and the full connector with control tank to make my stealth into a GGTS.

What I am wondering is, the collector tank and control ring that is listed on COV. what is the difference with the full one?
How does a atty connect? and do I need to wait for Imeo's connector for my Ody to work with the GGTS?

If I had one in my hands that would help, but I am a visual person and have a hard time just looking at pictures.
I'm thinking of just buying a full GGTS and keep my stealth separate.

wigglr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Massachusetts

Serpent67

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
Smoky Mountains
You need these five pieces. Six if you count connector pin when buying all seperate. You just buy the connector itself, you WILL need the connector pin too.

IMAG0353.jpg

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Check this out for an exploded view of the collector tank

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/3081445/ggts-v2-collection-tank-pdf-august-16-2011-8-19-pm-144k?dn=y

The full thing comes with all these parts and a 510/901 adjustable draw cap which isn't illistrated.
If you buy it seperate you would need
1 Connector cap I don't a steel listing but here is a brass one for example
GGTS Replacement Brass Connector

1 Connector Insides
GGTS Replacement Connector insides

1 Collector Tank
GGTS Steel Replacement Collector Tank

1 Air Controll Ring
GGTS Replacement Control Ring older 7mm

1 Draw Controll cap. Either 510/901 or 801
801 style New GGTS Steel Adjustable draw cap for 801 atomizers
510 style GGTS Adjustable draw cap for 901 style atomizer in brass finish

You would also need a telescope and a top tube

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Hey there keighles - nothing finer than a FULL GGTS - Stealth can't compare. Keep your Stealth separate or if you only want one order the additional parts as fast as you can. You will thank me. I personally can't live without adjustable draw, ability to blow out the atty, Odysseus, UFS,etc without removing from the TS. Also the vast array of different battery configurations you can use having a full TS.

Ok guys, I have tried to research this and I am still a little confused on exactly what these parts are. I know I need the telescope, top tube, and the full connector with control tank to make my stealth into a GGTS.

What I am wondering is, the collector tank and control ring that is listed on COV. what is the difference with the full one?
How does a atty connect? and do I need to wait for Imeo's connector for my Ody to work with the GGTS?

If I had one in my hands that would help, but I am a visual person and have a hard time just looking at pictures.
I'm thinking of just buying a full GGTS and keep my stealth separate.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Check this out for an exploded view of the collector tank

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/3081445/ggts-v2-collection-tank-pdf-august-16-2011-8-19-pm-144k?dn=y

The full thing comes with all these parts and a 510/901 adjustable draw cap which isn't illistrated.
If you buy it seperate you would need
1 Connector cap I don't a steel listing but here is a brass one for example
GGTS Replacement Brass Connector

1 Connector Insides
GGTS Replacement Connector insides

1 Collector Tank
GGTS Steel Replacement Collector Tank

1 Air Controll Ring
GGTS Replacement Control Ring older 7mm

1 Draw Controll cap. Either 510/901 or 801
801 style New GGTS Steel Adjustable draw cap for 801 atomizers
510 style GGTS Adjustable draw cap for 901 style atomizer in brass finish

You would also need a telescope and a top tube

In addition to beother Frights comprehensive list, if you are going for an all silve/stainless TS, you can also get the fluted stainless 801 adjustable draw cap! Looks awesome on the 0008 Imeo did for me! :)

New GGTS Steel Adjustable draw cap for 801 atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread