UPNVAPE.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiminsandiego

Jan 9, 2014
CA
Was at the swap meet here in San Diego and came across this vendor. They sell their e-juice at 2 30ml bottles for $10 !! The vape stores around here get about $12 for 15ml so thats quite a bit cheaper. I was skeptical because of the price, but for $10 I had to try out two of their flavors..Jolly ranchers and Skittles. I was very happy with both of them and will definitely try more. It's 100% vg, already steeped and has plenty of flavor with no "soapy" of "perfumy" flavor. Don't let the cost fool you, this is as good , or better, than most other e-juice Ive tried from about 12 other vendors.
Cheers,
Jim

Jeff462v

Aug 25, 2013
Charleston , SC
I know this an old thread ....

I was recomended to try them out on a Facebook group and gave it a shot . I must say they have some very good juice ! I ordered 5 different flavors for $25 i said wth ! I wasn't disappointed and will be ordering more ! My favorite of the bunch i got was the razzleberry ( raspberries / black berry mix ) .

CharliesTheMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Louisiana
I just wanted to update this thread. After seeing this recent post about this company I looked them up, and decided to order from them. I have been searching for good e-juice that I can buy in large "bulk".

Some of the more popular "cheap" companies often have a kind of artificial candy type strawberry flavor that I can tolerate but don't love enough to want to buy a supply that's going to last several months.

Well I just found my dream vendor. It's Up-N-Vape and I REALLY hope they stay in business and do well. I ordered their 100% VG based (aka max VG or as much VG as possible) strawberry, watermelon Jolly Rancher, and a few others. The jolly rancher was good and the strawberry begs me to be dripped all over my cotton.

This is the second strawberry that has won my heart over out of about 15-20. I'm born and raised in Louisiana and we take our cooking and flavors and especially our strawberries seriously.

Disclaimer: There's a really corny and cheesy sentence below but it is what it is.
Up-N-Vape Strawberry E-Juice is a very realistic, juicy and ripe tasting juice, it reminds me of biting into a cold fresh strawberry at a nice restaurant in the French Quarter of New Orleans on a hot summer day, as cheesy as that sentence just sounded. It brings that kind of joy to my tastebuds.

I didn't have the perfumey/needs to steep/chemical-ish scents when it arrived like some juices from some of the popular vendors that we see referenced a lot. I tried some of the flavors right out of the mail and they were good and vapable.

This strawberry I'm reviewing in this post arrived in the mail, I unpacked it from the package set on a shelf in my vape lair for about 2 weeks at room temperature which is on the warmer side during the day.

These prices will shock you, it's only like $5 for a 30 ml REGULAR price, and they have a crap ton of sample pack configurations if you want a 4 in one type quick purchase and assortment.

Don't worry if you don't find a sample pack, they have 30ML bottles for the same price.

Get some of this juice, for real, it's the shiznit being that you can buy HUGE bottles, I'm talking gallons of juice in their 4 litre special. The other thing that's VERY important for me is customer service and upnvape was great to deal with. They were prompt with responses when replying and they made my juice just like I requested and very promptly had it in the mail and to my doorstep.

Thank you upnvape

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread