URGENT HELP SMOK STICK V9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hiya Izan, I’m using the TVF8 MINI V2 S1 mate, had the current ones I’ve just bought pre installed into the vape and that was my favourite one, also got the S2 I believe as an addition but didn’t like that one as much as I didn’t get much vapour going into the mouth and felt like the airflow was restricted even tho I had full airflow on, just can’t get my head around it because it’s literally screw the coil on fill with liquid and then start vaping
Hi M,
This sounds very frustrating for you. I hope you can get it resolved quickly.
Do you have another device/mod with a display to confirm the resistance of the coil you have installed?
The Mini V2 coils come rated at:
A1=.17Ω
A2= .2Ω
A3= .15Ω
Clipboard.jpg

Does the coil gurgle/bubble/sizzle/pop when fired?
If you put a couple three drops directly onto the coil/mesh, does the vape improve, remain the same or do the drops make it worse?

Cheers
I
ETA: Are you sure you are using "S1" coils?
Listed on the SMOK site as coils for the BabyV2 line of coils.
Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Marper

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @Morgan Walker, found some more info for you.
https://www.vaperclub.net/smok-stick-v9-max-manual-instructions-problems/

Hopefully it was just some bad coils, but a it may be a good idea to clean the male 510 tank on the tank and the female 510 on the mod as it may just be a bad connection that's causing problems.

At worst the mod is failing and you would need to replace it, but you can still use the tank though. Which isn't great, but it's not all bad.

Could we ask where in the world you're based please? As it may be helpfull for now and in the future.

Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread