urine smells

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXGriMe

May 29, 2014
USA
I have been vapeing for almost 3 months. When I first started out I was vapeing what I was told a 50/50 blend the brand was Pluto from space jam and everything was going ok. I then decided to switch to other brands that were pure vg based or 20/80 blends and after about a week or so I noticed me pee smelled really bad almost as if I was eating a pound of asperges everyday.. I drink a lot of liquids everyday mostly ice tea but have been doing so all my life with no change in urine odor. My diet has not changed one bit I eat lots of meats and pasta. Has anyone else has this issue with vg blends?

I forgot to also mention I did see a doctor as he said I was pretty healthy.. He even congrats me on quiting cigs..

Last edited:

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
LOL, it isn't the VG. I use high percentage VG and can't smell any difference way up here at nose height. I can tell the difference after eating asparagus, though. Believe, me. I don't live much more than an hour away from the world's largest asparagus producing region. Maybe one of juices is using asparagus flavoring.

rusirius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2014
DE
  • Deleted by DreamWithin
  • Reason: Inappropriate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread