The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Authentic GG Atomizers - LOW LOW PRICE

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by LongDraw, Jul 19, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LongDraw

LongDraw Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2012
    Suburbs, IL
    For Sale/Trade

Selling: Authentic GG Atomizers - LOW LOW PRICE

Condition: Good

Known flaws: May be some surface scratches, nothing deep. All gently used, some bought new by me and some bought off the classies.

Image:
    [​IMG]

Description:
    Ithaka [HASHTAG]#2822[/HASHTAG] - Bought new by me. Looks and works great. - $90.00

Ithaka [HASHTAG]#5433[/HASHTAG] - Bought used off the classies. The previous owner said a small crack in the plastic window, but it does not affect performance. Will come with an EXTRA plastic window. $95.00

Odysseus V2 - Bought used off the classies, comes with 510 base, GG base, original top caps and ithaka top caps (easier to refill.) - $100.00

Penelope V1 - Bought used of the classies. Only a few builds by me. - $70.00

Penelope V2 - Bought new by me, only a few builds. Comes with adjustable draw mouth piece and solid mouth piece. - $80.00

Willing to ship to: US Only.

I reside in: US
    Other:

Shipping add-ons:

Price: Noted in description

Shipping cost: Included in the price.

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: Paypal only, no mention of ecigs or ecf.

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Attached Files:

2. anavidfan

anavidfan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    BUMP for the Ody V2 :)

3. LongDraw

Sep 3, 2012
    Suburbs, IL
    Thanks Ana!

Here's a bump. Offers are welcome, worst I can say is no. Good deals for more than one item or for the whole lot.

4. LongDraw

Sep 3, 2012
    Suburbs, IL
    Here's a bump. Offers are welcome, worst I can say is no. Good deals for more than one item or for the whole lot.

5. LongDraw

Sep 3, 2012
    Suburbs, IL
    And a Bump. Offers welcome, can ship on friday or saturday.

6. LongDraw

Sep 3, 2012
    Suburbs, IL
    Friday Bump. Prices below and pictures up top. Can ship Saturday. Will talk deals for the whole lot.

Ithaka #2822 - Bought new by me. Looks and works great. - $90.00
    Ithaka #
    5433 - Bought used off the classies. The previous owner said a small crack in the plastic window, but it does not affect performance. Will come with an EXTRA plastic window. $95.00
    Odysseus
    V2 - Bought used off the classies, comes with 510 base, GG base, original top caps and ithaka top caps (easier to refill.) - $100.00
    Penelope V2 - Bought new by me, only a few builds. Comes with adjustable draw mouth piece and solid mouth piece. - $80.00

7. LongDraw

Sep 3, 2012
    Suburbs, IL
    Saturday Bump. Prices below, which include shipping, and pictures up top. Can ship Monday. Will talk deals for the whole lot.

Ithaka #
    5433 - Bought used off the classies. The previous owner said a small crack in the plastic window, but it does not affect performance. Will come with an EXTRA plastic window. $95.00
    Odysseus
    V2 - Bought used off the classies, comes with 510 base, GG base, original top caps and ithaka top caps (easier to refill.) - $100.00

8. anavidfan

anavidfan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    BUMP for the ODY !!!

9. LongDraw

Sep 3, 2012
    Suburbs, IL
    Monday Bump. Prices below, which include shipping, and pictures up top. Can ship any day this week. Will talk deals for the whole lot.

Ithaka #
    Odysseus

10. LongDraw

Sep 3, 2012
    Suburbs, IL
    Tuesday Bump. Prices below, which include shipping, and pictures up top. Can ship any day this week. Will talk deals for the whole lot.

Ithaka [HASHTAG]#2822[/HASHTAG] - Bought new by me. Looks and works great. - $90.00
    Ithaka [HASHTAG]#5433[/HASHTAG] - Bought used off the classies. The previous owner said a small crack in the plastic window, but it does not affect performance. Will come with an EXTRA plastic window. $95.00
    Odysseus V2 - Bought used off the classies, comes with 510 base, GG base, original top caps and ithaka top caps (easier to refill.) - $100.00

11. LongDraw

Sep 3, 2012
    Suburbs, IL
    Wednesday Bump. Prices below, which include shipping, and pictures up top. Can ship any day this week. Will talk deals for the whole lot.

Ithaka #5433 - Bought used off the classies. The previous owner said a small crack in the plastic window, but it does not affect performance. Will come with an EXTRA plastic window. $95.00

12. LongDraw

Sep 3, 2012
    Suburbs, IL
    Thursday Bump. Prices below, which include shipping, and pictures up top. Can ship any day this week. Will talk deals for the whole lot.

Ithaka #5433 - Bought used off the classies. The previous owner said a small crack in the plastic window, but it does not affect performance. Will come with an EXTRA plastic window. $95.00

13. LongDraw

Sep 3, 2012
    Suburbs, IL
    Friday Bump. Prices below, which include shipping, and pictures up top. Can ship any day this week. Will talk deals for the whole lot.

14. LongDraw

Sep 3, 2012
    Suburbs, IL
    Come on folks, lets get these atties sold. Trying to find them a home where they will be used and/or loved by collectors.

Saturday Bump. Prices below, which include shipping, and pictures up top. Can ship any day this week. Will talk deals for the whole lot.

15. LongDraw

Sep 3, 2012
    Suburbs, IL
    Come on folks, lets get these atties sold. Trying to find them a home where they will be used and/or loved by collectors.

Sunday Bump. Prices below, which include shipping, and pictures up top. Can ship any day this week. Will talk deals for the whole lot.

16. LongDraw

Sep 3, 2012
    Suburbs, IL
    PRICE DROP!!!!! New prices below, all include shipping as well and pictures are on top. Will talk deals for the whole lot.

Ithaka #2822 - Bought new by me. Looks and works great. - $85.00
    Ithaka #5433 - Bought used off the classies. The previous owner said a small crack in the plastic window, but it does not affect performance. Will come with an EXTRA plastic window. $90.00
    Odysseus V2 - Bought used off the classies, comes with 510 base, GG base, original top caps and ithaka top caps (easier to refill.) - $95.00
    Penelope V1 - Bought used of the classies. Only a few builds by me. - $65.00
    Penelope V2 - Bought new by me, only a few builds. Comes with adjustable draw mouth piece and solid mouth piece. - $75.00

17. LongDraw

Sep 3, 2012
    Suburbs, IL
    Missed a few days Bump.

Reduced original prices below, all include shipping as well and pictures are on top. Will talk deals for the whole lot.

Ithaka #5433 - Bought used off the classies. The previous owner said a small crack in the plastic window, but it does not affect performance. Will come with an EXTRA plastic window. $90.00
    Odysseus V2 - Bought used off the classies, comes with 510 base, GG base, original top caps and ithaka top caps (easier to refill.) - $95.00
    Penelope V2 - Bought new by me, only a few builds. Comes with adjustable draw mouth piece and solid mouth piece. - $75.00

18. LongDraw

Sep 3, 2012
    Suburbs, IL
    So...total for all atomizers at the reduced price is 410.00 which would include shipping to the U.S.

If you want to take it all I will sell the whole lot for 300.00 which includes shipping to the U.S. If outside the U.S. I will sell for 325.00 which includes shipping, but I am not responsible for the package once it enters USPS hands. Either will include tracking and the basic 50.00 insurance, if you want more insurance we can talk will prolly just be a few more bucks to add.

Really hoping to get these sold, looking at reducing what I have as I get things more organized and that does not see any use.

If you want indiviudal atomizers the reduced prices are below. If you buy more than one we can talk about a different price for the more you buy.

19. LongDraw

Sep 3, 2012
    Suburbs, IL
    So...total for all atomizers at the reduced price is 410.00 which would include shipping to the U.S.

If you want to take it all I will sell the whole lot for 300.00 which includes shipping to the U.S. If outside the U.S. I will sell for 325.00 which includes shipping, but I am not responsible for the package once it enters USPS hands. Either will include tracking and the basic 50.00 insurance, if you want more insurance we can talk will prolly just be a few more bucks to add.

Really hoping to get these sold, looking at reducing what I have as I get things more organized and that does not see any use.

If you want indiviudal atomizers the reduced prices are below. If you buy more than one we can talk about a different price for the more you buy.

20. LongDraw

Sep 3, 2012
    Suburbs, IL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.