Not open for further replies.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
So...total for all atomizers at the reduced price is 410.00 which would include shipping to the U.S.

If you want to take it all I will sell the whole lot for 280.00 which includes shipping to the U.S. If outside the U.S. I will sell for 305.00 which includes shipping, but I am not responsible for the package once it enters USPS hands. Either will include tracking and the basic 50.00 insurance, if you want more insurance we can talk will prolly just be a few more bucks to add.

Really hoping to get these sold, looking at reducing what I have as I get things more organized and that does not see any use.

If you want indiviudal atomizers the reduced prices are below. If you buy more than one we can talk about a different price for the more you buy.

Ithaka #2822 - Bought new by me. Looks and works great. - $85.00
Ithaka #5433 - Bought used off the classies. The previous owner said a small crack in the plastic window, but it does not affect performance. Will come with an EXTRA plastic window. $90.00
Odysseus V2 - Bought used off the classies, comes with 510 base, GG base, original top caps and ithaka top caps (easier to refill.) - $95.00
Penelope V1 - Bought used of the classies. Only a few builds by me. - $65.00
Penelope V2 - Bought new by me, only a few builds. Comes with adjustable draw mouth piece and solid mouth piece. - $75.00

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
So...FINAL DEAL before the atties sit in a drawer for eternity.

If you want to take it all I will sell the whole lot for 250.00 which includes shipping to the U.S. If outside the U.S. I will sell for 275.00 which includes shipping, but I am not responsible for the package once it enters USPS hands. Either will include tracking and the basic 50.00 insurance, if you want more insurance we can talk will prolly just be a few more bucks to add.

Trades I would be interested in are Chalice III V2, Reo Mods (preferably with updated contacts and 510), and maybe a mark bugs gem.

If you want indiviudal atomizers the reduced prices are below. If you buy more than one we can talk about a different price for the more you buy, for example by 2 and take off 10 bucks.

Ithaka #2822 - Bought new by me. Looks and works great. - $85.00
Ithaka #5433 - Bought used off the classies. The previous owner said a small crack in the plastic window, but it does not affect performance. Will come with an EXTRA plastic window. $90.00
Odysseus V2 - Bought used off the classies, comes with 510 base, GG base, original top caps and ithaka top caps (easier to refill.) - $95.00
Penelope V1 - Bought used of the classies. Only a few builds by me. - $65.00
Penelope V2 - Bought new by me, only a few builds. Comes with adjustable draw mouth piece and solid mouth piece. - $75.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread