3   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Selling: SXmini M Class

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: none

Image:

Imgur

Description:
This is a brand new, never used SXmini M Class powered by a YiHiSX350J. It uses one 18650 battery.
As you can see, it is grey and black. It will fire from 5-60 Watts and has 4 modes: Soft, Standard, Powerful and Powerful+. These act like a boost and give a little extra power to the atomizer.
It will fire as low as .08 ohms and has a temp control range of 200°F-580°F /100℃-300℃
The firmware is also upgrade-able by using the supplied USB cord and downloading the newest version from YiHiEcigar.

This really is a great vape. I bought this as my backup, but my first one is showing just how durable it is; it's a freaking tank! Plus I have other backups.

Comes with everything in the pics except the battery (used for size reference) and the atomizer (used to show what it looks like):

e0fBVuy.jpg

CTNWqAH.jpg

NeMbEtP.jpg

XPIDhyJ.jpg

hsZR21y.jpg

Akma7al.jpg

18650 battery used for size reference; not included:
s21N4sH.jpg

tzsv0kA.jpg

It really is a great looking mod:
TSPO9il.jpg

And very comfortable in the hand. Atomizer not included. Used to show what the complete mod looks like:
iA4MnZD.jpg

Here's the website for the SXmini: SXmini M Class manufacturers,SXmini M Class exporters,SXmini M Class suppliers,SXmini M Class OEM service.

Willing to ship to: ConUS

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Tracking

Price: $165

Shipping cost: $7

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report