SXmini M Class (TEMP CONTROL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Hey anyone know where you can get the SXi software for the M. Seems as though the SXi-Q doesn't work on there and I'm on another computer because Win 10 is screwing up my one with the SXi on it. Tried using the one for the ipv but it is for the chip only like if you built it yourself.

The SXi-Q doesn't work on the M.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Hey anyone know where you can get the SXi software for the M. Seems as though the SXi-Q doesn't work on there and I'm on another computer because Win 10 is screwing up my one with the SXi on it. Tried using the one for the ipv but it is for the chip only like if you built it yourself.

Same site.

Taowulf

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Bend OR
I finally upgraded my M-Class to the latest software, had a terrible time because it wasn't picking the device up with the USB cord I was using. Worked fine once I went from my USB hub to the device with a different cord...that happens to work for everything else. 75W enabled! And yes, the SXI-Q does work with Win10 and the M-Class.

SXi-Q download link

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
I finally upgraded my M-Class to the latest software, had a terrible time because it wasn't picking the device up with the USB cord I was using. Worked fine once I went from my USB hub to the device with a different cord...that happens to work for everything else. 75W enabled! And yes, the SXI-Q does work with Win10 and the M-Class.

SXi-Q download link

You know the golden rule: pictures or it didn't happen [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taowulf

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Bend OR
bgh7mvjm.jpg

Good enough?

Taowulf

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Bend OR
15 more watts comes in handy for the builds I am doing these days, they worked fine on 60, but are better with 75. As far as the ability to tinker with logos and whatnot on the screen, I really don't care about that.

Oh, and SXi-Q is just the update software, not the firmware itself.

Last edited:

Jake67

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Us
So in your opinion what improvement does the SXI-Q bring to the M class? I apologize if the question seems stupid but I haven't been using my SXM since I moved to squonking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me first and foremost is the battery life. I get 2 full days before swapping out the batteries
I also find that the chip in the ML, and Q to be more accurate. I find the manual setting for resistance to be better.
I like the separate field for the temp compensate feature.
There are other bells and whistles, like the logo maker, dual taste curve but I'm not to interested in these features.
I use my MLs and Q much more than I use the M class.
I'm sure others may think otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone

Reactions: Hyperspace

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
Man I bought too many of these things. I need to sell one of the unused ones but with all the regulations coming maybe not. What is a fair price for selling one of these brand new in box ?

Hopefully you sold it already. The prices on the M have dropped like a rock in the past month.

YIHI SX MINI M CLASS

$99.99 brand new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread