The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

USAMA BIN LADEN KILLED BY U.S bomb, Confirmed DEAD!!!!

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by badkolo, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    I cant wait for the movie...

2. PoliticallyIncorrect

PoliticallyIncorrect Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 31, 2010
    SoCal
    Sure. But where did you get that "U.S. Bomb" thing from?

3. Amy41996

Amy41996 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

PolitcallyIncorrect i am loving your avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :vapor:

4. daisyd

daisyd Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Az
    Nobody questioned an at sea burial for Megatron...:lol: (That was my arguement to dh when he said it sounded "fishy").

5. SmokingRT

SmokingRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    That is ... AWESOME..........

6. Amy41996

my stalkee i caught ya,,lost ya for a bit,,,phew, u got me scared there :vapor:

7. SmokingRT

SmokingRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    I promise I will never be out of your "sight" for long

8. Amy41996

aawwww sooo touching...tissue pls :vapor:

9. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

just like the media always does, they reported 2 hours before obamas speech that a drone attack killed him a week prior.

then 2 hours later the story came in that he was killed that day by 40 navy seals, they did this a week prior with those american reporters, they reported both dead for 4 hours, then changed it to 1 dead for the day until the other reporter passed as well, the media barely checks to see if the story is 100% correct.

not only that but only foxnews on tv and online called osama bin laden , USAMA bin laden with a U

10. daisyd

daisyd Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Az
    They are all racing each other to be the first to break the news. They don't care if it's right or not.

11. PattyR

PattyR Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2009
    Sunshine State, USA
    Call me vindictive, but ever since 9-11, I've wanted Osama captured live; his arms and legs cut off; put in a pitch black, dark and dank cell with NO amenties of any sort. Once a day, food shoved in under the door for him to get and eat however he could with no arms and no legs. As far as where he could relieve his bladder and bowels - where ever the heck he could. He could just live in his own excrement. Just a torso. Rotting in his own :censored: and :censored:

12. pineappledan

pineappledan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2011
    Dartmouth

trust your faith in the worlds most fearsome clandestine force IN THE WORLD! there's a reason why his dead body had to be washed off. the man(men) who pulled the trigger got the privilege to do what us citizens only dreamed to do ourselves. I remember walking into my English class as a jr in high school and watching the live coverage of the second tower being hit by the second plane. At 16 years old I watched the live coverage of my fellow Americans jumping out of windows to avoid the fierce fire. it's a memory that'l never leave me. these selected few that got the privilege to take him out deserve our utmost respect and we owe it to ourselves to try our best to end our enemy's quickly, cleanly, and safely, because if we do not than we stoop to the level that they are at. there's little gratification in a clean kill but there's still gratification

13. pineappledan

pineappledan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2011
    Dartmouth
    I'm sorry for supporting this thread so much but the world trade center catastraphy (more worthy than 'the 9/11 attacks') has affected much of my adult life. with him dead I'm waiting for the U.S. special forces to continue their disassemble the terrorist organization that is responsible.

14. MustangSallie

MustangSallie Mistress Blabber Mouth Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    USA
    This is an accepted spelling. It's actually the same spelling as on the FBIs 10 most wanted list.

15. timothy

timothy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2010
    texas
    for that you bet...................

16. AngusATAT

AngusATAT Captain Tightpants Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2009
    GA, USA
    You check the left ocean, I'll check the right one.

17. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

I really wanna see the pics of this sick SOB'S left eye blown out.

18. PattyR

PattyR Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2009
    Sunshine State, USA
    No need to apologize. A couple of guys I knew from an online forum worked at the WTC and were never heard from again after 9-11. May they rest in peace. May Osama bin Laden suffer in hell for all eternity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.