USAMA BIN LADEN KILLED BY U.S bomb, Confirmed DEAD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Sure. But where did you get that "U.S. Bomb" thing from?

just like the media always does, they reported 2 hours before obamas speech that a drone attack killed him a week prior.

then 2 hours later the story came in that he was killed that day by 40 navy seals, they did this a week prior with those american reporters, they reported both dead for 4 hours, then changed it to 1 dead for the day until the other reporter passed as well, the media barely checks to see if the story is 100% correct.

not only that but only foxnews on tv and online called osama bin laden , USAMA bin laden with a U

PattyR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Sunshine State, USA
Call me vindictive, but ever since 9-11, I've wanted Osama captured live; his arms and legs cut off; put in a pitch black, dark and dank cell with NO amenties of any sort. Once a day, food shoved in under the door for him to get and eat however he could with no arms and no legs. As far as where he could relieve his bladder and bowels - where ever the heck he could. He could just live in his own excrement. Just a torso. Rotting in his own :censored: and :censored:

Last edited:

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth

trust your faith in the worlds most fearsome clandestine force IN THE WORLD! there's a reason why his dead body had to be washed off. the man(men) who pulled the trigger got the privilege to do what us citizens only dreamed to do ourselves. I remember walking into my English class as a jr in high school and watching the live coverage of the second tower being hit by the second plane. At 16 years old I watched the live coverage of my fellow Americans jumping out of windows to avoid the fierce fire. it's a memory that'l never leave me. these selected few that got the privilege to take him out deserve our utmost respect and we owe it to ourselves to try our best to end our enemy's quickly, cleanly, and safely, because if we do not than we stoop to the level that they are at. there's little gratification in a clean kill but there's still gratification

PattyR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Sunshine State, USA
No need to apologize. A couple of guys I knew from an online forum worked at the WTC and were never heard from again after 9-11. May they rest in peace. May Osama bin Laden suffer in hell for all eternity.

I'm sorry for supporting this thread so much but the world trade center catastraphy (more worthy than 'the 9/11 attacks') has affected much of my adult life. with him dead I'm waiting for the U.S. special forces to continue their disassemble the terrorist organization that is responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread