USB Charger - how long to charge a battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Sorry, I was watching a movie, an I can't read much of this site on my phone.

Are you guys getting contact with those charges? I had to pull my older stock of wall charges offline because they changed the Sidesho batteries with a lower contact point than the originals. On the old wall charges I now needed to screw the batteries super tight into the charger to get them to charge. I just got a new batch where it seems back to normal.

I will test some of the old USB chargers to see there is a contact issue in those as well, I though t it was just the older wall chargers with the newer batteries.

Natureboy - if you have any issues it is best if you respond via my site with any issues, I get the emails right away. All customer service issues with products will be answered within minutes if they are done off my site.

NatureBoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Peterborough, ON, Canada
Hey there, yeah I actually replied to the RMA email I got from you regarding the faulty atty.. guess you didn't get it? I just wanted to let you know I was having problems with it and if I could send it back with the atty.

To answer your question, I am screwing the batteries in really tight... they blink to indicate they're connected/charging, but the red LED stays the same.. and just now I plugged the USB charger in by itself and it's flickering between green and red randomly... I don't trust it and don't want to use it in case it is really messed up.

I'll just sent it with the atty. I hope you've got some good ones in your stash (blue led maybe?? :D).

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Sorry, I was watching a movie, an I can't read much of this site on my phone.

Are you guys getting contact with those charges? I had to pull my older stock of wall charges offline because they changed the Sidesho batteries with a lower contact point than the originals. On the old wall charges I now needed to screw the batteries super tight into the charger to get them to charge. I just got a new batch where it seems back to normal.

I will test some of the old USB chargers to see there is a contact issue in those as well, I though t it was just the older wall chargers with the newer batteries.

Natureboy - if you have any issues it is best if you respond via my site with any issues, I get the emails right away. All customer service issues with products will be answered within minutes if they are done off my site.

This worked for me, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread