USB charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my first Bloog order yesterday and I was looking at the USB charger and according to the manual and the website the light on it should start off red and change to blue when the battery is charged. However, when I plug the charger in with or without a battery on it the light comes on green. Anybody have any idea whats going on or if the light on it will change to another color when its charged? I haven't killed either battery yet but just wondering for when I do need to charge them.

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
I guess you are talking about the little USB charger that you screw a battery into (the USB plugged in Bloog doesn't have a light on it)?

When I plugged the adapter into the wall socket, it has a teeny red light. When I plug the USB adapter into it, it's a red light too. When I screw a battery into the end, the light changes and turns green, and the light comes on at the very end of the battery that was screwed into it. When the battery end goes off (roughly 2 hours or so), it's fully charged, so you can take that battery off and screw in a different battery.

The colors on the adapter may be different.... I got an itaste MVP 2 for myself, and my husband took all the Bloog stuff to work with him, so I can't look at it now to tell you the colors of the lights... but what matters is if there's a light at the end of the cig battery you screwed into it. If the light's on, it's still charging, if the light comes off it's finished, full of charge and ready to use. Hope that helps:).

Oops, forgot to add that when you SMOKE from that battery, every time you take a drag, the light comes on at the end to show that it's working. When the battery is low, it's supposed to flash a few times instead of being a solid light. I doubt it would hurt it to recharge when not fully discharged, I THINK they are lithium ion batteries, you don't have to run them out completely before recharging (like a cellphone).

Last edited:

redempti0N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
staten island USA
I just got my first Bloog order yesterday and I was looking at the USB charger and according to the manual and the website the light on it should start off red and change to blue when the battery is charged. However, when I plug the charger in with or without a battery on it the light comes on green. Anybody have any idea whats going on or if the light on it will change to another color when its charged? I haven't killed either battery yet but just wondering for when I do need to charge them.

the manuals need updating the led is green now instead of blue

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Hi Nitemare,

Thanks for the answers Glassgal and Reddy. Just to clarify, this is just a temporary change, not permanent. We ran into a supply bottleneck at our regular supplier and had to place an emergency order with another factory for USB chargers, and their lights were red and green instead of our usual red and blue, but we did not reprint new manuals just for that. They both function identically; when the light turns green the battery is fully charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread