I just read this in the New Members Forum: "I think one of the most important points is -- if you order a USB passthru, do NOT let it near your computer port. Use an adapter. Your reward will be that if something goes wrong with one of the batteries, you will never fry your motherboard -- eek!" I promptly unplugged my passthrough from my computer. Is this true? Is this only for passthroughs with a battery (mine doesn't have a battery)? What is meant by "Use an adaptor?" I definitely cannot afford to fry my motherboard! Thanks!