Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Gotvapes,
no Supplier in the US has the ROK Star and the UK supplier won't sell it to US residents. Please get some of these and also make china make you an adapter so their atomizers and tanks work on Ego batteries and mods. Thanks.

ive had that for 3 months and did not like it, it has issues which come on after a while, one good review doesnt help much, its hard to fill and would be a worst nightmare then the turbine.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Good. To. Know.
now i don't want it so bad.

ill add it to my video, its very much like other products we have but wont sell, good idea bad execution.

there is also a dial to change the airflow, that pops off easy and gets lost, so another issue besides the other issues it has.

ill put one up this week for a prize and then whoever wins it can see for themselves, good for a experienced user but not regular users.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
have them too and once again its very ego-t like, either it works or it doesnt , have a butload here and some new 500 mah elips and 1000 mah elips but like i said its to ego-t like, some work, some dont. i do love the battery and am having them made with 510 connections to bypass being forced with the ego-t style tank. ill give away a few as prizes this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread