An ALPHA Graduation - The GotVapes AMiGo VV Mini eGo Pass Through 3.0-4.8 - Say Hello To Your New Lil' Vapin' Friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperLuckyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Austin, TX
My little boy growing up so fast..... hopefully more Alpha products become this successful as it really is a handy device to have. ESPECIALLY on long road trips!

Oh yeah, I just vaped it all over Colorado.

I can report it worked well up at 12,000 feet. I couldn't make a decent cup of tea to save my life, but that's another story.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
amigominipassthrough.png

amigominipassthrough_1.png

amigominipassthrough_2.png

amigominipassthrough_3.png

[h=3]GotVapes AMiGo VV Mini eGo Pass Through 3.0-4.8 - Stainless[/h][h=3]$17.95[/h]Introducing...
The GotVapes AMiGo VV eGo Mini Pass Through

This product is simply gorgeous let alone functional. Rounded bullet base and a 48 inch USB cord and accepts all eGo threading as well as standard 510! We were so impressed we thought about bypassing ALPHA for this product but to be safe we will run it through our fine ALPHA posse first. OKAY! Its now ALPHA APPROVED! By an overwhelming consensus of our ALPHA testing group this product has been stamped APPROVED : )

ALPHA group members got the privilege of naming the first ALPHA product to graduate to main line product categories, available for everyone to purchase, so...SAY HELLO TO YOUR LITTLE VAPING FRIEND - The GotVapes AMiGo VV eGo Mini Pass Through. Many thanks to ALL GotVapes ALPHA members.

• Nice finish, has good heft and the rounded base makes it pleasant to hold in your hand and vape. 4 presses of the button takes you from 3.0 (blue) to 3.6 (purple) to 4.2 (red) then to 4.8 (green). Another 4 presses after that turns the unit off.
  • In testing it was recommended to use a 2.0amp wall adapter plug and/or a 2.0amp DC-to-USB car adapter plug for your car. Many also had no problems using it on their computer's USB port but make sure it is a powered port. If you experience flaky operation it could be due to not enough power.

Remember, this is NOT a battery, simply a pass-through...

Yiddles-bumps.gif
[/IMG]

Attachments

• Yiddles-bumps.jpg
    Yiddles-bumps.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
:banana: i ordered my Meekrat.......lol er.. Meerkat hehe
i cant wait to put that little rascal to work! :D
its gonna be great, saving battery, having another spare in case something woeful happens, and just plain tail vaping will be fun. ive never had a tail before so....:)
and i got me a 2.1 amp adaptor to keep everything groovy. i got it for 13, i did see a 2.0 for 8, but hey what the heck, why not go for the extra 10mAh.
cant wait to rage my meekrat! :vapor:

Last edited:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
:banana: i ordered my Meekrat.......lol er.. Meerkat hehe
i cant wait to put that little rascal to work! :D
its gonna be great, saving battery, having another spare in case somethung woeful happens, and just plain tail vaping will be fun. ive never had a tail before so....:)
and i got me a 2.1 amp adaptor to keep everything groovy. i got it for 13, i did see a 2.0 for 8, but hey what the heck, why not go for the extra 10mAh.
cant wait to rage my meekrat! :vapor:

Math police, your busted.... .1Ah is actually equal to 100mAh :D

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
true. but ive got other devices for lr's if need be. using a 2.2ohm atty at 4.8v still gives me 10W though, so i think i'll be happy. i rarely go over 7W anyway. but i do appreciate your input. i was just doing the calculations the other day on the exact situation you are describing.

Nice little passthru but will need to find a good power supply for it the little 2 amp supply will not cut it for lr's.

Gary13579

Aug 3, 2009
Been using this thing for the past few days on a 2.1 amp wall plug. Love it, looks great, feels good in the hand. Got a 15 foot extension cable for it as well so I can use it at the desk or on the couch without having to unplug it.

Nice little passthru but will need to find a good power supply for it the little 2 amp supply will not cut it for lr's.

It will work fine with low resistance attys as long as the voltage isn't too high. 2 amps * 5v = 10 watts, (x^2 volts)/1.5 ohms = 10 watts, solve for x... 3.87. So assuming 100% efficiency it'll work fine with LR at the 3.6v setting. If you want to vape at over 10 watts, you obviously need a wall plug that can output over 10 watts.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
amigominipassthrough.png

amigominipassthrough_1.png

amigominipassthrough_2.png

amigominipassthrough_3.png

[h=3]GotVapes AMiGo VV Mini eGo Pass Through 3.0-4.8 - Stainless[/h][h=3]$17.95[/h]Introducing...
The GotVapes AMiGo VV eGo Mini Pass Through

This product is simply gorgeous let alone functional. Rounded bullet base and a 48 inch USB cord and accepts all eGo threading as well as standard 510! We were so impressed we thought about bypassing ALPHA for this product but to be safe we will run it through our fine ALPHA posse first. OKAY! Its now ALPHA APPROVED! By an overwhelming consensus of our ALPHA testing group this product has been stamped APPROVED : )

ALPHA group members got the privilege of naming the first ALPHA product to graduate to main line product categories, available for everyone to purchase, so...SAY HELLO TO YOUR LITTLE VAPING FRIEND - The GotVapes AMiGo VV eGo Mini Pass Through. Many thanks to ALL GotVapes ALPHA members.

• Nice finish, has good heft and the rounded base makes it pleasant to hold in your hand and vape. 4 presses of the button takes you from 3.0 (blue) to 3.6 (purple) to 4.2 (red) then to 4.8 (green). Another 4 presses after that turns the unit off.
  • In testing it was recommended to use a 2.0amp wall adapter plug and/or a 2.0amp DC-to-USB car adapter plug for your car. Many also had no problems using it on their computer's USB port but make sure it is a powered port. If you experience flaky operation it could be due to not enough power.

Remember, this is NOT a battery, simply a pass-through...

One of the first things I got in alpha. Love this little guy and it's still performing like a champ!

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
ive had my amigo for a little while now and i have got to say that it is great. ive been running EMDCCs on it :vapor: but ive been using everything including the large novas. everything works well but ive been eyeing the mini nova to give it more of a streamlined look.

im using a 2.1 amp adapter and find that it supplies sufficient power. im curious what a 3 or 4 amp adapter could do for this badboy though. anybody have one of those, if so do you notice much of a difference?

also, if my adapter is 2.1 and my carto is 1.6, using 4.2 volts puts me over the 2.1 amp limit. even using 3.8v puts me over the 2.1 amp limit. HOwever, i seem to notice a difference in vape from the 3.6 to the 4.2 setting. how is this possible? am i just imagining a difference in vape?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread