Used to love my cartos...now I don't. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznzing03

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Minneapolis
Hey everyone!
I'm new to this site as a member but I've been lurking for a while and reading up on everything I can. Even have an interview at a local B&M shop tomorrow! :)

Anyways, the shop started me on an iTaste MVP kit with two iclear16's which were great to start then I moved up to a Protank and an iClear 30. From there they sold me on an Artemas tank with dual coil DCT cartos which was fantastic to vape at around 3.7v. Only issue was I liked to take long draws and smoke it more like a cigar so I would have to keep pressing and releasing the button cause it would auto turn off after about 10 seconds.

Enter mech mod #1.

Purchased a Kamry K100 and love it with the Protank and iClear30 again. But I feel like the performance of the cartos has gone down. Not getting the flavor, clouds, or vape I was with the carto on my iTaste.

Can anybody help explain this? Do I need to switch to single coil cartomizers? Or what? Some unknown to me electrical wizardry behind all this?

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
Sand the battery contact points with 400 grit, toss a kick into that K100 or any mech and your vape quality will improve dramatically. Without a kick your at the mercy of your battery, as the power drains so does your vape quality. I got 3 kicks in different mechs and love every one of them
As for the carto's...they SUCK I got a load of smok DCT's along with a bunch of carto's and can't get past the flooding, gurgling and just crap vape. IMO I wasted a pile of money under the assumption they were the cats azz and they aren't.

aznzing03

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Minneapolis
Hey there, I'm also in MN, are you talking about the "smokeless smoking" store? Someone told me about it on here and also called it b&m, so I assume it is? Its right off Lyndale north past the blockbuster. Just thought I'd say hi to another minnesota resident! :D

Yeah :) Interview tomorrow. I love those guys. With the exception of the odds and ends type things, everything is priced great. Selling the Magneto for $56. I can find it online for $49 so for shipping and convenience I'll take a $7 hit. :)
Anyways, hello good sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread