TN
    dog-face_1f436.png

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Like this? Trying to see if it works. Nope, disappears. I see what you mean. Must be an ecf thing.

I swear last week I saw a post using a 3rd party emoji inline with text. Wish I could find that post so I could view the source code and try to figure it out.

Reactions: rosesense

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    No problem to do, especially if you know anything about BBCoding (No Need to download images first) . . . There are a many different number of post that explained the process (which is extreamly easy) if you use the forum search option to find them . . . Matter of fact, ECF Member "Uncle" posted them . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Last edited:
    • Winner
    Reactions: Izan

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    No problem to do, especially if you know anything about BBCoding (No Need to download images first) . . . There are a many different number of post that explained the process (which is extreamly easy) if you use the forum search option to find them . . . Matter of fact, ECF Member "Uncle" posted them . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Some sites don't like hot linking as it uses their bandwidth for the images. However, for every site that prohibits hot linking, there are tons of others that don't care.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Some sites don't like hot linking as it uses their bandwidth for the images. However, for every site that prohibits hot linking, there are tons of others that don't care.

True - So True . . . However, might I also mention that there are many emojis/icons from other internet resources (LunaPic being one of them) already uploaded and/or posted to ECF (and ECFmembers have shared) that are quite accessible too, that is if people take the time to search for them . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread