Using human URINE is the best cleaning method?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizard10000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
midwestern us
pics.gif

xer0trigger

Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Central FL
LOL, epic.

FWIW, I came across a video where a guy was using hydrogen-peroxide (dripping it into the atty) then heating it up with some kind of 3.5v adapter for some other electronic device by touching the post on the battery end.

I drip on a ProVari, so I adapted this a bit for my own use. First I blow out the atty real good. Then I drip several drops of H2O2 in there (enough to cover the coil), and trigger the PV. After a few seconds with the button down, the H2O2 will bubble up as it heats. I let it go for another couple seconds, then dump it out. I repeat this 3-4 times depending on how dirty it is, then rinse with hot water, and let dry (or dry it with compressed air).

Super-heated H2O2 works exceptionally well to remove carbon build up and remove lingering tastes from strong juices you may have used, and basically gives you a nice clean atty to start fresh with. YMMV, but for me it has worked exceptionally well - even better than alcohol soaks/baths like most people recommend.

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
Some dude on another forum told me that using human urine is the best cleaning method for atomizers, cartomizers, tankomizers, etc...please tell me this is not true?:blush:

Try it out let us know might want to drink some everclear 1st give the pea a little more strength.:laugh:

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
After your carto's steeped in pee you should smear it with a little bit of runny poo, then put it in a plastic bag and set it on fire. This removes all the carbon deposits from the wicking material and miraculously turns it sparkly white! It works! Do it

*Disclaimer: Everything in this post is in jest, but someone should do it and post a vid on Youtube =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread