Using human URINE is the best cleaning method?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
t8zrasr0.jpg

If I was trollin' I wouldn't have positive feedback in the classified section babez:)

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
No I'm all for fun but it seems others honestly believe that my post was a troll post. It truly was not, I figured well anything is possible so I'll just ask. I'm laughing too believe it or not because I was suspicious of comment to begin with but reading a lot of these replies had me almost falling off the couch...

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
Some dude on another forum told me that using human urine is the best cleaning method for atomizers, cartomizers, tankomizers, etc...please tell me this is not true?:blush:

Frankly, I don't think anyone on this forum has tried it, or would admit it if they did. I'm not going to. But please give it a go and report back. Pee in your ultrasonic cleaner and give the pee a fighting chance.

jacatro

Moved On
Mar 27, 2011
Long Island, NY
It really works, but you have to let it steep until it turns into ammonia...

Finally- an intelligent reply. Ancient history shows that human urine was used, among other things, as clothes cleaner, a life preserver (when faced with imminent death, Roman soldiers drank urine to cleanse their bodies of impurities) and as an astringent. What does it say about a society that is so bothered by its own natural by-products? Urine=ammonia-

Red Dog

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Massachusetts
www.facebook.com
Finally- an intelligent reply. Ancient history shows that human urine was used, among other things, as clothes cleaner, a life preserver (when faced with imminent death, Roman soldiers drank urine to cleanse their bodies of impurities) and as an astringent. What does it say about a society that is so bothered by its own natural by-products? Urine=ammonia-

Up until fairly recently, doctors were taught to taste urine to diagnose various diseases... Yes, urine can be used to clean with, but there are now other more modern products which work better. Urine can also be used to make an explosive (and no, I won't explain how to do it). You can also piss on a cloth, and breathe through it to survive chlorine gas attacks...
Keep in mind that urine is sterile when it leaves the bladder, but picks up bacteria as it exits the urethra. This bacteria will quickly begin to multiply as it's in a perfect environment for it to do so. But as the urea begins to break down, it will release ammonia which will kill off a lot of the bacteria.

So yes, human urine does have it's uses both in medicine and cleaning. But there are modern products that are better, and don't smell as bad.

Before I switched to cartomizers, I used 35% Food Grade H2O2 for cleaning atomizers. Works so much better than that 3% stuff they sell in pharmacies. It also works well for cleaning black powder guns. I figure if it can clean black powder residue, cleaning an atty is no problem. Anyone out there who's shot black powder before knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread