Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Correct. It helps it evaporate at a more accelerated rate than normal. juice tastes better faster

OK...

I don't Drink anymore. So I Can't Try this. But if I took a bottle of Rum gave it a Good Shake, took the Cap off, gave it a Good Shake, took the Cap Off, ... I'm wondering if I could Ever see a Noticeable Drop in the Alcohol Level?

Juff

Jul 3, 2014
Detroit, MI
OK...

I don't Drink anymore. So I Can't Try this. But if I took a bottle of Rum gave it a Good Shake, took the Cap off, gave it a Good Shake, took the Cap Off, ... I'm wondering if I could Ever see a Noticeable Drop in the Alcohol Level?

I'm not sure if shaking it would make the alcohol dissipate any faster in that case, but if someone were to leave the cap off the alcohol would slowly evaporate, leaving some bad tasting rum colored liquid.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'm not sure if shaking it would make the alcohol dissipate any faster in that case, but if someone were to leave the cap off the alcohol would slowly evaporate, leaving some bad tasting rum colored liquid.

If it doesn't make the Alcohol Dissipate any Faster in the Rum, why would it work in an e-Liquid?

And if Leaving the Cap of the Rum did make the Alcohol Slowly Evaporate, then given enough Time, wouldn't you just end up with a 1/2 Bottle of Water? Because that is what Rum Basically is. Alcohol and Water.

I had a Bottle of Vodka in a cabinet over the Frig that had it's cap off for about 6 Years. Didn't Taste any Different and the Level was the same as when it was put away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread